• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Add a label of rogues transformed on unit's turn

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser109385

Proposal:
Add a label of rogues transformed in the battle slot units turn

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else?Yes Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?Found nothing

Reason:
It is very difficult to figure out which one of your units is a transformed rogue, if a unit has been damaged very badly and it's a rogue the player might want to retreat but currently the player doesn't know for sure if that unit is rogue, this will also allow players not to lose unattached rogues won as special prizes in events only if they retreat.

Details:
Not much

Balance:
No unbalancing issues

Abuse Prevention:
No abuse at all

DeletedUser100065

It's in the unit description.

87cf9bc610d346009cdff4107b2021d0.png

DeletedUser109385

I feel so embarrassed:blush::blush:, I want this thread to be closed before people call me an idiot but at least put it at the top so it's easier to see

DeletedUser6065

Sol,
I have 108 alerts in my inbox . . . and I haven't read a single one of them. Why, you might ask?

Prolly 'cuz they are all calling me an idiot.

We've all been there.
Forge on, Sol.

Best to you,
. . . Michael Lorne Kelley

Status
Not open for further replies.