• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Active player, looking for a guild. Also, free puppies* inside!

DeletedUser

Active player, looking for a guild.

I am new to Forge of Empires, having started only three days ago. I feel I have picked up the basics quickly, but know there is always more to learn. I have always enjoyed this style of game.

I am looking for a guild that has a decent people for trading with and perhaps to talk to.

I plan to be an active participant. My civilization is just a few technologies into the Iron age, but am currently third in my starting neighborhood and took first place in the bronze age pvp tower (quite by accident, actually..).

My in-game user name is Taeriyn, same as here. Let me know if you have a guild that would be a good fit for me.

Thanks!

* note: Free puppies are not free. Nor are they actually puppies.

EDIT: Have found a guild. Thanks to everyone that read this!

Last edited by a moderator: