• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Active Guild Required

DeletedUser4401

hi all

I am looking for a helpful Fair Trade Guild in Odhrorvar, i am currently in EMA and i have accounts on other worlds where i am much more advanced but have nothing to strive for so i have decided to start again and try a different approach to the game.

I have been a guild leader myself in the past for The Fair Traders 1, 2 and 3 and am more than willing to offer advice to help other players, i am not looking for GvG but will contribute to to the GE if required, FAIR TRADING is a must and i motivate, polish and visit every tavern daily.

If you feel you could offer me a place please send me an invitation.

Thanks in advance.

MAL :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It would help if you stated the world in which you are looking for a guild.

DeletedUser4401

It would help if you stated the world in which you are looking for a guild.

Appologies, i play in Odhrorvar, i am currently in a guild but the guild activity is non existent, there are only 16 members and most have been offline for over 7 days.

DeletedUser4401

i cannot find the invite however, i am not sure i can complete lvl 1 of the GE, i try but do not have a strong enough army without GB boosts and my tavern not being up to full capacity,

my current guild is so inactive i find it very hard to progress, hence the request to join an active, helpful guild.

thanks