• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: activation code

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4097

i never recieved an activation code to get 30 diamonds as it states and now in iron age which is a little :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello, the activation of your email for 30 diamonds was only for players that had never activated your email in the past. If you had registered your email before that activate email for 30 diamonds came out, then you will not be able to take advantage of the offer.

Had you already registered your email before?

DeletedUser4097

hi herluth i think that must be the case because i never got an activate e-mail ... oh well would have been nice ,still love the game though and thanks for answering quick ......cheers

DeletedUser

I registered at the right time, but still didn't get the diamonds...?

DeletedUser

I registered at the right time, but still didn't get the diamonds...?

So you clicked on that validate email link in the popup box in your village, checked your email, and put in the code, but did not get diamonds? If not, are you sure you did not register earlier, or through a different way?

If you did do what I said in the above sentences, please send in an in-game support ticket, and we will check it out to see if there is a problem, thanks, and have a nice day.

Support ticket in-game, right click in your village, click on support, and follow the prompts.

DeletedUser4473

hey herluth i just created an account on FoE a few mins ago and then checked my email for the activation code but all i had was an email with a link for account validation and the game wont let me click the button that says "Resend Activation Email"....i truely think this is a bug

DeletedUser4089

The link for validation should have a code in it

(something like http://en.forgeofempires.com/start/emailvalidation/?action=validate&code=2761353c6af76ce1&email=youremail@emailserver.com)

You should be able to copy that and paste it into the activation code box.

Hope that helps.

DeletedUser5892

Hi, relatively new to the game. I also am having difficulty with the activation process. I clicked on the activation link, received thanks for verifying my eMail address, retrieved my activation code from the url, entered it in the activation field, but the activate button stays dark, unable to click it. Also am not able to click the resend activation button. Have not received the 30 diamonds yet. Thanks.

EverettG

DeletedUser4089

Hi, relatively new to the game. I also am having difficulty with the activation process. I clicked on the activation link, received thanks for verifying my eMail address, retrieved my activation code from the url, entered it in the activation field, but the activate button stays dark, unable to click it. Also am not able to click the resend activation button. Have not received the 30 diamonds yet. Thanks.

EverettG

Please submit a support ticket in-game (Right-click anywhere In-Game, select 'Support' from the menu, and follow the prompts. Make sure to mark your ticket as 'Premium')

And for future reference, please search the forums fully before posting, you would have seen that we need in-game support tickets to deal with this problem. Do not resurrect old topics, especially those in archives marked 'Not A Bug', as they may be overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.