• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Actionbar

• Thread starter DeletedUser6838
  • Start date

DeletedUser6838

So i was thinking, there are stuff that tend to stack up a lot, but unlike the Forge Points, you always have to go to your inventory to use something. For example, i got 40+ self-aid tokens, but each time i want to use 1 i have to go to inventory, look it up, then click "use" (inventory closes), and click on a building with it AND then repeat process. Same goes for those event building upgrades, Tholos Idol requires 9 upgrades for final stage, so you have to look up the upgrade item 9 times from your inventory, so, what IF there would be, lets say, a 2 slot action bar, where each slot is bound to a hot-key?
something similar to this :
53zMW14.png

Just only it has 2 slots and you can hide it if you want, like with the social window. To choose what you wanna bind to each slot, you have to for example click on the empty slot, which takes you to your inventory, search the item and click on it and it will bind it to that one slot, so, now when you push the hot-key button under what the slot is linked, it will make the item be ready for use with a mouse click away on whatever building or land you want. Of course FP packs should not be included in there since it would be pointless

I can't right now think of anything which would be affected by it, except it being a convenient way to use a certain item over and over again without having to go through the hassle of re-entering inventory each time, like with those self-aids, OR if i now think, there could be a possibility that players come complaining that they forgot they had a building bound under a quick slot and may possibly start demanding refunds after "accidentally" building it, but i don't see any reason for the game to do it, since it's their own fault for that mistake, but in case to avoid it, the slots can be strictly be left only for boost and upgrade items, no buildings and FP packs.

Anyways, just a neat idea, i did make a quick search, didn't spot anything alike, but if already suggested, im sorry.

Vex.

Agent327

Overlord
For example, i got 40+ self-aid tokens, but each time i want to use 1 i have to go to inventory, look it up, then click "use" (inventory closes), and click on a building with it AND then repeat process.

No you don't.

Upgrades to buildings is something different, but it is not like you have to use several of those daily.

DeletedUser6838

No you don't.

Upgrades to buildings is something different, but it is not like you have to use several of those daily.
oh, never knew, just tried and yeah, found out, nvm, can dismiss the idea then :o.......awkward =d.