• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Achievement "The Social Network"

Calydor

Private
So I was just checking which achievement I should work on next, and towards the bottom of the list came across The Social Network. Gold medal, 80/100 friends. "Oh hey," I thought to myself. "That's an easy one!"

So off I went to the click on the Find Friends! button, clicked Add under the first suggestion and ...

I got a popup saying I already invited 80 friends.

Well, yeah. Who hasn't today to maximize tavern gains? But if the cap is 80 friends, how are we supposed to get a platinum medal on the achievement?

DeletedUser

It's not a bug as such. You cannot invite more friends once you have 80 (which is stupid and always has been), so I guess you'll have to have folks invite you to be friends in order to fulfill this achievement, if you're that bothered.

DeletedUser

It's not a bug as such. You cannot invite more friends once you have 80 (which is stupid and always has been), so I guess you'll have to have folks invite you to be friends in order to fulfill this achievement, if you're that bothered.
Lol some1 is bit grumpy, haha I don't like the idea of only invite tI'll 80 either but they haven't changed it and I don't say they will

Calydor

Private
But if someone tries to invite me when I have 80 friends, won't they just be told I'm maxed out already?

Can anyone confirm (a screenshot would be nice) that this achievement is at all possible?

DeletedUser

But if someone tries to invite me when I have 80 friends, won't they just be told I'm maxed out already?
No, as you can have up to 140 friends, but you can no longer send invites once you have 80. You can continue to accept invites from other players until you reach 140, at which point people will get a message that you cannot have anymore friends.

DeletedUser4727

As much as its not a bug, I agree its also pretty illogical. I'll mention it as feedback. Thanks!

DeletedUser110195

I'm not particularly thrilled by achievements, but on the topic of this one, mine only shows silver, but I had over 100 when they came in. So....what's up with that?