• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

account dissapeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i was playing fine this morning but when i tried to login today i got a message saying my username doesn't exist, can anybody help me?

DeletedUser

A real problem I cannot

logon. It states wrong password or user name.
so when I do forgotten password it comes up
"Sorry, nobody has registered with the e-mail you have entered."
so then I go to re-register for the game and it states "cannot email address already in use."
so it looks like I am out of the game.

what a pain.

as has been suggested it seems they may have a server problem

DeletedUser

Ok the moderator know about now and so hope it will be sorted soon

DeletedUser38

It seems I am not the only one with this problem. Hopefully it will be resolved. Maybe they are reseting the server for the open beta as well, who knows.

DeletedUser

I have all of the above problems. So at the very least it has happened to everyone.

DeletedUser

I just experienced this about 2 minutes ago. I was playing fine and was going to call it quits for the day so closed out of the game. I realized I forgot to attack prior to Xing out of the game, so brought it back up but get the same message as everyone else is reporting.

DeletedUser

I'd just like to chime in and state that my account seems to have disappeared as well. I logged in just 4 hours ago with no problem. Went out for some errands, came back 4 hours later, and now the site is telling me that either my username or password are wrong. My username is same as on this forum - "wimastyle". For what it's worth, I bought diamonds today for the first time. Went for the 300 diamonds at $6.49. Kinda interesting that not even 12 hours later my account disappears.

What gives??

DeletedUser

Hopefully you will get a refund or a bonus cache of diamonds when the game starts up again.

DeletedUser

I was working what I thought was a fairly prosperous city. I was able to login to my account until about 4 or so hours ago. Now I receive messages that my username or password are incorrect. When I attempt to request my password, which I did remember, but just checking the system informs me that no one with my email address has registered.

The account was named Kristahfer, it was registered with a beta key found on facebook, and the email I registered with is the same one I had to re-register with in this forum which has also disappeared.

What has happened?
Will this be corrected?

Status
Not open for further replies.