• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Access to inventory message centre Settings ect

DeletedUser101789

• World:
  • Browser and Version:
  • Overview of the bug:
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:
yes

For some reason i cannot access my message centre,inventory or my town hall

DeletedUser7719

Hey togwen, have you tried clearing your cache or have tried a different browser yet?

Amy Steele

General
Hi togwen - it would be useful if you could fill in the information requested in the template, especially the browser, as this sounds like an issue that affects especially Chrome. In Chrome if your browser zoom is not set to 100% you cannot see your Town Hall menu, trades or inventory. Please check your browser zoom and make sure it's at 100%, especially if byeordie's suggestion of trying a different browser resolves your issue.

DeletedUser97349

if you are still experiencing issues, please send us a ticket; for now I will move this thread to the archive section.