• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Access to GB.

DeletedUser111087

Hello!
I would like to suggest that player who is on my ignore list could not access my GBs as well, not only he couldn't send a message.
My concern is that most 1fp markers don't help afterwards, when they leave neighbourhood, they just disrupt planned development while are looking for unearned reward.
I'm spending a lot of additional days trying to find proper donators for proper reward.
Thank you.

DeletedUser111087

I have tried to explain that approach which is based on my experience. Every one is allowed to donate, just some players are making cheap and thievery thinking to gain unearned reward. Lot of cases I'm forced to stop my development to look for others who are willing to donate proper for good reward. What Agent327 is saying implies that every one is looking for that stealing way. It's not. Most players are fair. I have spoken with my good donators, they agree that 1fp markers are rubbish.
Thank you, OVERTYPE for reminder, I'm kind always, I thank for donations. And my donators NEVER overpaid for each spot, because I manage filling-in by putting Fps by myself.

DeletedUser113125

Can you add a poll please? It should be an option now you have posted.

Dead-Eye

General
This is just as silly as the fluffy bunny moaners that complain bout being plundered. You have started a GB and its open for everyone to profit from unless on your friend list or in some cases your guild. If ya don't like it than just don't have any GBs. Simples!