• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

About Castle Del Monte and Terracotta Army

DeletedUser115071

As far as I know there was an announcement about that TA(terracota army) GB was gonna get more balanced requiring more FPs, but you increased on the CdM cost too quitely without announcing or did I miss anything? Are you planning to do anything else in this regard as other GBs?

DeletedUser115071

I haven't researched them but.. overall with 200-500FPs more cost beyond level 20.

You can easily check by looking at the total and calculate the... donations which are not corresponding to the total which is shown.

DeletedUser96901

I checked level 82 in my CdM and it would still cost the same

donations which are not corresponding to the total which is shown.
curious
in TA donations are the sum of total

even in the cheap levels the math is correct
a change of the cost wouldn't change already finished levels

so you can't say
level x had cost 1000 FP in the past and now it costs 1100

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

For TA the costs were raised,
but all level ups before the raise shows the old costs of that level

the sum of donations is the total costs of the level shown in the GB

so if the sum of donations differs from the total amount in the GB that is a bug and not a result of raising the cost of the GB