• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Aborting/avoiding starting a new world / Deleting a world

BasaltHead

Private
  • World:All
  • Browser and Version:iPhone version mainly
  • Overview of the bug:Too easy to start new world, and impossible to abort
  • Screenshots:
  • How often this occurs:
  • Urgency:
  • Preventative Actions:Don't use iphone
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes nothing found
  • Have you tried fixing it by using methods listed in the thread pinned to the top of this forum:N/A

This is more relevant with the iphone bt applies to all versions. With the ihpone it is too easy to misclick and start a new world. In all versions if you accidentally start a new world, it is impossible to abort without going through the whole tutorial processs, and you are also unable to delete a world once started.

Perhaps the simplest solution to prevent accidentally starting a new world is to have a "Are you sure" option.

An option to delete or abandon a world would also be useful

DeletedUser97018

i wouldn't call that a bug, but yes, this is completely true, there's no way out before finishing tutorial - we should be able to leave the world before doing ANYTHING in there
if you haven't moved pass the tutorial, your world should be deleted, not only hidden from your login screen too
"are you sure" option is such a useful thing to have in so many situations ;)

DeletedUser16026

A more appropriate location for this would be the Ideas section. While it does sound good, it's not a bug but more of a design change.

DeletedUser

I would appreciate a "are your sure" button before starting a new world. too many time i pressed by mistake
at least a skip tutorial button please. I have to avoid pressing on the new world for two weeks before it disappears.
its 5 years ago buddy

Jef Jef Jef

Private
didnt understand "necroposting" had to google it
how many people does it take before a change is considered to be put into the game? I wonder if there are other players like me who run into these little issues but dont take the time to say anything

Vesiger

Monarch
I've accidentally started a new world several (many) times, but I don't remember ever being forced to complete the tutorial before being able to back out of it.
Maybe they did change something.

DeletedUser

yea how many people does it take before a change is considered to be put into the game? I wonder if there are other players like me who run into these little issues but dont take the time to say anything
they gather oppinions and feedback from all of their Servers (they have more than 10) So , its a big and divided community that 1 forum cant really decide what will be added or not.
100 Votes would make it pretty strong as Idea though (it has to be posible by their standarts aswell)