• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Abolish All Limits

DeletedUser100832

Currently with level 80 Arc you can effectively have unlimited FP and with a level 80 Chateau unlimited goods. But I think that is not nearly enough. To commemorate those true colossuses of the game we should also enable the following:

-unlimited space. People worked hard for their level 80 Arc and level 80 Frontenac. I suggest they shouldn't be limited by how many expansions they managed to get. They should be able to expand their city area indefinitely. As already mentioned, they worked hard to get their gb's to that level and deserve that reward fully.

-GvG. Why should players with such marvellous high-level GB's be limited in how many times they can move HQ per day? I say they should be able to move it as many times as they want. You object? Well, just get one Arc/Chateau of your own, loser.

-unlimited happiness. Why should such greats even have an unhappy city? They should have +1,000,000,000 happiness because they are so awesome. You think that's not fair? Well stop whining and build an Arc/Chateau of your own!

DeletedUser96901

happiness is already unlimited
simply improve your Alcatraz :lol:

to the idea: -1
not necessary anymore after all GBs are removed from the game with THIS idea :lol:

DeletedUser12400

This falls under the category of making the game too easy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

btw you forgot: unlimited friend list
with unlimited space you have unlimited amount of shrines
so you need unlimited friend who motivates them

:lol:

DeletedUser2989

This idea can't be taken seriously for the sake of the ideas section but has a humorous quality so I'm moving this to Soap-box square.

DeletedUser99692

Ah Med my friend they just don't appreciate sarcasm around here lol

DeletedUser96901

at least one limit was already abolished when the GB was introduced
the Chateau boost has no amount like other boosts :lol:

and unlimited boosted quest rewards are very nice
I am planing to finish the next era (including building both GBs) on the first day :blush:

DeletedUser109268

I was going to say that about diamonds till I read your post. :P

What about unlimited coins, supplies, medals, population, hood members, guild members, plunders, aids and so on? :lol:

LOL LOL

DeletedUser6065

' . . . -unlimited happiness. Why should such greats even have an unhappy city? They should have +1,000,000,000 happiness because they are so awesome. You think that's not fair? Well stop whining and build an Arc/Chateau of your own!'

Brothels. Need brothels.
. . . mk

DeletedUser15372

and not to forget:
unlimited bugs :lol:

But sir! unlimited bugs would mean we end up in an age before stone age and we can't building anything in that age. We also end up with minus infinity of everything else. :?

DeletedUser96901

But sir! unlimited bugs would mean we end up in an age before stone age and we can't building anything in that age. We also end up with minus infinity of everything else. :?
sounds like infinity fun :lol: