• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Able to purchase premium buildings without enough diamonds!

DeletedUser

• World: Fel Dranghyr
  • Browser and Version: Chrome 25.0.1364.68
  • Overview of the bug: Able to purchase diamond buildings when you don't have enough diamonds.
  • Screenshots: see below
  • How often this occurs: Every time I try.
  • Urgency: High
  • Preventative Actions: Don't try to purchase a premium building if you don't have enough to pay for it.
  • Summary:
When I clicked on a villa by accident (I meant to click on roof tile), instead of warning me about diamonds, or telling me I didn't have enough diamonds, it instead allowed me to place the building.

3ef17c3fff684b89ad70056.png

Then when I clicked to place the villa, it performed the transaction, deducting 200 diamonds from my account.

b350ea3159d1407ba48f259.png

Then I got an internal sever error...

ac48fd2d112548828ed81e7.png

When the game reloaded, the villa was gone, and I no longer had a negative diamond balance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7719

I can confirm (this is kind of like the expansions, but not exactly)
0.26.12344 (06.02.2013 9:09), byeordie (363444), en6, en_US, WIN 11,5,502,146, Windows XP, MSIE 8.0, 953x693

DeletedUser

I just tried doing it with a land expansion on Brisgard. When I placed the expansion, the transaction went through, and there was no internal server error until I tried to build on it.

DeletedUser17

Thanks for the info guys, I will report this one right away.

FOE-5823

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8813

yes it can be done in arvahall and cirgard although it corrects itself when you log out and log in again

DeletedUser

tested my self and i got -510 diamonds,hope they fix it and fix my town to because i dont want to get banned for testing this ,i did not tried to put anything on that land,i did tried with paved road and took 10 diamonds without asking me if i'm sure:(

edit: expansion is gone,i now have 90 diamonds but i gues i will have to live with that one paved road