• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Ability to Delete Trumpet Announcements

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser97688

Proposal: Bin icon on Trumpet Announcements, allowing players who have read the message to get rid of it. Other messages have the ability to leave - make Trumpet Announcements equal!

Reason: Obvious.

Have I..? No.

Bugs: No.

Abuse: No.

Improve Gameplay: Yes.

DeletedUser12400

+1
upload_2016-5-22_9-48-55.png

DeletedUser96901

+1

and can leaving it automatically leave that message in all other worlds too ?
that would be awesome

Vesiger

Monarch
+1
Surely it wouldn't be that difficult?
And the two event avatars that persist on the screen are more than enough reminder, I should have thought.

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
+1
might wanna add a timer...around 30 sec after someone opens the message..so they actually read it rather than just delete it straight away:?

DeletedUser96901

might wanna add a timer...around 30 sec after someone opens the message..so they actually read it rather than just delete it straight away
then I keep my trumpets
would be 10 minutes in all my worlds together

Tanmay11

Warrant Officer
then I keep my trumpets
would be 10 minutes in all my worlds together
10 minutes is better than a few hrs
and its just a thought...it could be 10 seconds or nothing at all.

just remember these announcements were added because most of the people dont read forums for announcement..so this is the only way to get news to them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15432

Good idea, currently they just stick around until the end of the quest or may be longer so a score of plus 1 from as well

Galladhorn

Monarch
+1

The window overal is already cramped enough and it would be a good idea to be able to remove it like other threads that a player do not want to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.