• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ability to delete roads while in Reconstruction

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser

Bear in mind on a mobile device screen you have less space to tap, so it introduces problems for mobile device players.

Support will only return 3 deleted buildings per rolling year, no matter the circumstances surrounding the deletions.

As mainly mobile player, besides at 20:00h, I encounter this sort of situations too frequently.
When I learned from our community manager that they’ll replace only three items per year period I have to say that this is yet an other huge disadvantage compared to software players.
It feels not fair all together.

No matter the circumstances: this is no booth camp for naughty kids it is a game :(

DeletedUser112745

As mainly mobile player, besides at 20:00h, I encounter this sort of situations too frequently.
When I learned from our community manager that they’ll replace only three items per year period I have to say that this is yet an other huge disadvantage compared to software players.
It feels not fair all together.
PC players delete things accidentally just as much as mobile players do. It’s all a matter of losing concentration for a split second. The phone rings, someone asks you a question, you remembered a funny joke in your head, the floorboards upstairs creak when you’re supposed to be home alone, etc.
Slow down, read the confirmation dialogues. Stop playing as if the world is ending in the next 5 seconds (we all do it, lol).

One reason I’m guessing it’s restricted to three per year is to prevent support being abused as an infinite Store Building.

DeletedUser

PC players delete things accidentally just as much as mobile players do. It’s all a matter of losing concentration for a split second. The phone rings, someone asks you a question, you remembered a funny joke in your head, the floorboards upstairs creak when you’re supposed to be home alone, etc.
Slow down, read the confirmation dialogues. Stop playing as if the world is ending in the next 5 seconds (we all do it, lol).

One reason I’m guessing it’s restricted to three per year is to prevent support being abused as an infinite Store Building.

Right, but like you said mobile screens are much smaller.
Fingers are often less precisely than a mouse.

I fully understand your last line though.

DeletedUser112745

Right, but like you said mobile screens are much smaller.
But that’s not Inno’s fault. They didn’t make the phone screen the size it is. All they can do is fit everything in the best they can :). Ultimately accidental deletions are a momentary lapse of concentration. A split second of not properly reading the confirmation dialogue that shows the building you’re about to delete asking you one final time if you’re sure, which is provided for these situations. It’s up to you and only you whether you read it or not.

DeletedUser

But that’s not Inno’s fault. They didn’t make the phone screen the size it is. All they can do is fit everything in the best they can :). Ultimately accidental deletions are a momentary lapse of concentration. A split second of not properly reading the confirmation dialogue that shows the building you’re about to delete asking you one final time if you’re sure, which is provided for these situations. It’s up to you and only you whether you read it or not.

Well no it’s not Inno’s fault but they did release the app right?
It makes them at least sort of responsible for this platform.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
I think conversation has gone of topic, but no matter that ... idea is great and i give it +1 as i also was in situation that i had to many roads. I would go that step more and add the ability to delete buildings and stuff in general that i don't need directly in reconstruction mode and i would also add one more abilitie and that is to be able to use buildings from inventory. As maybe i want to delete one and directly place other or i simply would like to test and see how that new addition will fit in general layout, and after i save and exit the reconstruction mode that the change becomes permanent , or if i decided to exit without saveing that all becomes as it was before deletion and using of buildings from inventory. Additionally curunt way of using buildings from inventory is way to comlicated and each time you place one you go to regular build mode and need to exit just to repet all that againe if you place one more of the same building. By adding the ability of deletion and using of buildings from inventory that would significantly make it more streamline and better overall for all players.