• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ability to delete roads while in Reconstruction

Do you support this Idea

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser4076

I have used Reconstruction in my city for both big reorganization and for just moving a few buildings around. I love the feature. Invariably, I end up with unwanted roads I want to delete but instead, I have to move them to unused areas and then save my changes and then go back and delete the roads one by one in my city. Very inefficient.

It would be nice to be able to delete roads while in Reconstruction for efficiency as mentioned above. In addition, many times they are just hard to see behind buildings and hard to select to delete. Once you have moved the building to Reconstruction, they would be much easier to delete.

Shad23

Emperor
yea it's the only big problem of the feature they should have added the delete function to it , with all the time they took to test it on beta i would have thaught they would have implemented it in the reconstruction mode for normal servers but no they never made the change then my big question is :
WHY TEST ON BETA IF THEY DON'T DO THE CHANGES ASKED BY BETA MEMBERS ON BETA FORUM FOR THE NORMAL SERVERS ?

Emberguard

Legend
Beta allows bugs to be worked out and feedback given, doesn't mean they're going to add every functionality to it straight away.

DeletedUser

+1

I’d like the OP to consider to include a deletion option in the proposal for everything we don’t want/ need anymore while in construction mode.

That hidden black smith etc.

Vesiger

Monarch
+1: I'm not sure about a general deletion feature as it would risk unintentional disasters, but roads are hard to select with a city all around them and generally regarded as dispensable anyway.

DeletedUser112745

+1: I'm not sure about a general deletion feature as it would risk unintentional disasters, but roads are hard to select with a city all around them and generally regarded as dispensable anyway.
+1 for roads, but I also agree with this quote.

Allowing the deletion of buildings during reconstruction would be a disaster waiting to happen. Especially on mobiles where the screen is much smaller.

DeletedUser

+1 for roads, but I also agree with this quote.

Allowing the deletion of buildings during reconstruction would be a disaster waiting to happen. Especially on mobiles where the screen is much smaller.

Agreed
How about the obvious buildings easily to build again?
Not event - & Ge - Premium - & Gb stuff.

Galladhorn

Monarch
A fast mockup – I checked various types of buidings and there might just be enough space for this at the top to corners, below the the Title.
– Somehow the left side seams the better option. But the [ $ell ] icon is really not clear in this small size - in fact I never thought much about it but for new players this Icon in general might not be that obvious. A deletion could be followed by a check box option, which also can be unchecked (Do not show this option again)

FoE_reconstructionmoode_DeleteMockup_v01.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser112745

A deletion could be followed by a check box option
We already have that for building deletions. Still doesn’t stop people accidentally deleting buildings. For example when they don’t bother reading the dialogue to double check what exactly they are deleting. Bear in mind on a mobile device screen you have less space to tap, so it introduces problems for mobile device players.

Let’s imagine someone’s tablet freezes while in reconstruction mode. So they furiously tap the screen trying to get it to respond, as some people do. And when it unfreezes they’ll find that in their tap-spam they sold all 10 of their Wishing Wells or Terrace Farms. Support will only return 3 deleted buildings per rolling year, no matter the circumstances surrounding the deletions.

+1 for deleting roads in reconstruction mode.
-1 for deleting other buildings in reconstruction mode.

Shad23

Emperor
And when it unfreezes they’ll find that in their tap-spam they sold all 10 of their Wishing Wells or Terrace Farms. Support will only return 3 deleted buildings per rolling year, no matter the circumstances surrounding the deletions.
lol imagine the player after a tap-spam that would unfreez to see all his lvl 80 GB's sold lol ,DWL , poor player , player will feel like placing a bomb in Inno's HQ