• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Ability to change topic/title of In-game messages, include server id

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
The ability to add topic/title of an in-game message and/or change the format for guild-wide messages from "With: player1, player2, player3, etc." to "With 'Insert Guild name'"
Moreover, include the server id (en1, en2, en3, etc.) on messages, next to date and time.

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea:
Wasn't on sticky thread or 1st page. Searched keyword "mailbox" and found similar idea here: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?8118-Mailbox-search-and-filtering-option&highlight=mailbox

Reason:
For easier navigation of the mailbox, particularly for players in a guild and players that play on more than one server.

Details:
Playing on all servers and being in 7 guilds, you can imagine how cluttered my inbox is. Building off the idea for a filter option, a filter to distinguish between servers would be ideal.

Visual Aids:
N/A

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
N/A

DeletedUser6461

+1 from me. A filter option to distinguish different worlds can be handy as so many players are seriously playing in more than one World.
Hope to see it get implemented.

DeletedUser

Think I remember seeing someone say there is going to be a world indicator on messages.

Love this idea though, I would much like to know if the messages are with the whole guild or just half of it (as guild leader, sending messages to large groups of people for various reasons a lot, it is very hard to tell by the recipient list if its some convo with whole guild or just a part of it)

This would work really well together with the search function :)

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

Please note: if you find a similar idea you should post in there or make suggestions for change in there. Please try to refrain from creating new threads in the future ;)

DeletedUser6925

+ 10

I have already submitted this suggestion on the French server. It is really imperative and Urgent to give a title to messages. The founders no longer grant access to group messages because saturation inboxes.

Titles that give indication of the subject of the message limit such shipments abusive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.