• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Ability to cancel a running boost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesiger

Monarch
I was assuming that it was going to cost diamonds to cancel the boost - if you don't want to pat the diamonds, you can just sit it out. If you have a time constraint (typically a quest) then you pay up or forfeit.

DeletedUser118150

I had to activate 3 boosts for my daily challenge yesterday. I did a supply boost earlier in the day and then was supposed to do a 15 minute boost for one extra turn in GE. I clicked on the supply boost again by accident, which I was going to select AFTER my GE boost. I immediately wanted to cancel it without using it in any way. The supply boost was for 4 hours which went a half hour past my daily challenge clock so I was unable to complete it. I think you should have the option to cancel if you haven't used it at all and I knew as soon as I clicked on it I had made the mistake, so I would have cancelled it within seconds. I didn't even care if I got my tavern silver back. If cancelled, delete the required boosts on the quest from 2 back to 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.