• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A view from different perspectives

• Thread starter DeletedUser107616
  • Start date

DeletedUser97166

An on topic post - imagine - it is unheard of
Although this does sound like a nice idea I am worried about the people who already experience lag and such within the game and may find something like this makes it a whole lot worse.

DeletedUser

Agent is a nice guy but he has a talent to find details that could stop dev's from implementing some ideas this does not make him a bad person but his coments can be a bit frank sometimes

Thank you that is Agent alright ;)
Everyone verbalizes thoughts differently.

dimondus

Captain
I have to admit that I find myself zooming as close as possible and staring at those details and animations.
Have you noticed that workers of supply and goods buildings start jerking around after certain era? I think after ME-PME when automatization start to kick in. :)

DeletedUser113901

Maybe in $20 premium FOE? Otherwise I don't see it implemented and I don't even wan't it anyway ( imagine the storage it will use on app and how slower the game will even be :o).

Better not move to ideas.

DeletedUser

Have you noticed that workers of supply and goods buildings start jerking around after certain era? I think after ME-PME when automatization start to kick in. :)

Totally! How nice huh?
Cars and citty-wanders just diseapper as wel xD

dimondus

Captain
Another related issue is the lack of loading screens. "Older" players will remember ME, TE, FE, even CA (which is in the 1st post) and other awesome images but now they're gone. We left with only a couple of "animated" screens :(
Devs bring back other eras images. I'd like to see a AFE or at least FE loading screen and not the same HMA or friends tavern one!

DeletedUser113200

Why does'nt FOE has its own built in dictionary for illiterate people who cant spell properly like me for instance lol where a typo is unlined in red to indicate a spelling mistake and by clicking left click the seemingly right word will appear