• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A tip from someone who is always in a rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think this should be in the game guide section. Maybe a moderator can move it.
sorry about that.

If you haven't been on for a few hours and then login to collect your taxes/gold.

Before you click on your houses make sure your happiness is on 120%. You will see the smiley on the right side of screen.
Sometimes the happiness will drop will you are away due to other players, who have supported you, has run out.

If there is no smiley there build some more happiness idols until it comes back then collect your gold you will then get the extra 20%.
this means you need to leave enough gold/supplies when you logout.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is very useful tip. I realized this today. I just did not check and then saw that I did bad I immediately collected all and did not get bonus.

So be sure you always have this smiley :)

DeletedUser

Eliza has bigger stones than most others.

Paying close attention to the game mechanics will improve your play immensely.

Status
Not open for further replies.