A Rouge Hideout

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Alan the Benevolent 265, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Alan the Benevolent 265

Alan the Benevolent 265 Private

Hello, I was wondering - when i put rouge hideout in building store, do i loose those rouges which i bought with diamonds next time, when i will put them out again?

2. Test Ament

Test Ament Emperor

yes bought slots are lost

3. Agent327

Agent327 Tsar

Mine is green.

4. DarkUros222

DarkUros222 Tsar

You lose all bought slots with no refund.
    But, here is 1 tip: Never ever build Rogue Hideout slots with Diamonds! That ia pure waste of Diamonds. Better build Alcatraz and have a steady daily production of Rogues.

5. Richard of shaw

Richard of shaw Major

Fair point but if a Traz is out of reach then you are kinda stuck with havin to pay the piper and use the diamonds.

6. Emberguard

Emberguard FoE Team Forum Moderator

and also keep in mind not everyone has a high enough traz to simply fill their city with 2 slot buildings. First 10 levels are not enough to simply replace buildings, it'd only complement. I have 5 rogue hideouts with 3 slots each, I'm still running out of Rogues with a Lvl 7 Alcatraz. Given Alzatraz divides the output between all the types of units in your city it'd be impossible to get only rogues without dumping the rest of your army. Which would require either lvl'ing up everything else first so you can fight without losing more troops then the GE gives back, or having a healthy goods output or simply not completing GE.