• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: A place where we can see our rewards earned today

Do you support idea?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

Agent327

Overlord
It is never random

Am I now supposed to understand this is another word you do not know and you mean something else?

I didn't misunderstood fair trade meaning. What I misunderstood was that I thought you will get it what I wanted to say.
Maybe you had got it but if you had admitted it. You won't have any reason to make me wrong

How am I supposed to get what you say when you are saying something completely different? I am not a mind reader and neither is everybody else trying to understand what you want.

Even if it takes long time, it would atleast make it easier. But according to me it shouldn't take more than 1 month. Unless or untill they change the pattern.

If you think you can do it in less than a month, you really do not know what you are talking about, but if you really think you can, you do not need the help from Inno. You should be able to do it on your own.

I might have missed it
Why don't you send a screenshot here

Why don't you just go the page and have a look.

I don't need to check it. Well if she had said that wrong. It would be a loss loss state for her too. So Noone will say that wrong.

You are using an argument you know nothing about. It would be wise to check, so you can see she was wrong.

I can make excel sheet but as I said we may get confused somewhere because we need to put our full concentration on negotiating or fighting
And i didn't get for what reason you referred wiki
If you did it for storing it. It's upto them

You do a round of fighting and note the number of fp's you got. You do a round of negotiating and note the number of fp's you got. It is as easy as that.

legend9182

Major-General
How am I supposed to get what you say when you are saying something completely different? I am not a mind reader and neither is everybody else trying to understand what you want.
Well so it's clear you didn't read the message for which I replied it

legend9182

Major-General
If you think you can do it in less than a month, you really do not know what you are talking about, but if you really think you can, you do not need the help from Inno. You should be able to do it on your own.
Just putting same things over and over
So i am not gonna explain why everytime.
I think you are high so you are repeating same thing

legend9182

Major-General
You are using an argument you know nothing about. It would be wise to check, so you can see she was wrong.
Do you even know difference between facts and excuses.
I will give a small example to you
I am saying facts always
And you are making excuses

legend9182

Major-General
You do a round of fighting and note the number of fp's you got. You do a round of negotiating and note the number of fp's you got. It is as easy as that.
Don't drink more or you will forget whom you are
Said same thing twice in same message.

legend9182

Major-General
What same thing?

Do you think coming up with insults makes your case stronger?
Insults won't make them stronger but i am telling you what you doing and you shouldn't feel bad due to that thing
As some time ago you did same jokes on others