• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: A place where we can see our rewards earned today

Do you support idea?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

legend9182

Major-General
That is a work in progress. It gives you an indication nothing more. They haven't kept the numbers long enough yet. Funny enough it is a good argument against your proposal. They are doing it without any outside help. Same as you still would have to do if you got these numbers.
Okk it is work in progress. Ok i agree but you don't have proof for it. They gave a average from which you can calculate a percentage. Not the actual pattern that how it works

legend9182

Major-General
The number of fp's you can win in GBG is totally random.
As i said it's your lack of knowledge. So untill you get proper knowledge you will reply this thing only.
And now I am sure even if you understand it you won't say yes then too. Because you have no work other than criticizing the ideas for no reason

Agent327

Overlord
First of all i said atleast 1 day not only 1 day
And the thing is that if you get information of reward earned on daily basis through it. We can easily make a excel sheet but doing it all ownself can confuse you sometimes. So we won't be able to clear our confusion because there will be no more proof of it.

You can make an excel sheet now. How do you think they do it on the Wiki?

For this go check how to use foehelper

Would be much smarter if you did that, cause you have no idea what you are talking about.

Okk it is work in progress. Ok i agree but you don't have proof for it. They gave a average from which you can calculate a percentage. Not the actual pattern that how it works

I don't have proof? It tells you so right on the page. They started keeping score right at the start and even after all this time you can not draw any conclusions from those numbers. From the look of it they stopped keeping score, so they must have figured out it is useless and/or to much work.

My english is bad but not that bad which makes it not understandable.
So please don't put excuses

I hate to tell you this, but you are wrong. Look at how you totally misunderstood what fair trade means.

As i said it's your lack of knowledge. So untill you get proper knowledge you will reply this thing only.
And now I am sure even if you understand it you won't say yes then too. Because you have no work other than criticizing the ideas for no reason

Once you win a fight in GBG, you have a chance you win a prize. That chance is random. Once you win a prize the chance is 1 in 9 it will be fp's. Again random. You might win 50 fp one day and 100fp the next day with the same number of fights. In order to find out the average you need to keep track of it for a long time. You go even one step further and you want to know being paired with 5 paricular guilds. Again random and if one of the 5 is missing it will take 14 days till the next chance.

The problem with your idea is that even when it is implemented, you still need to keep records manually and that for a very long time, before it will have any effect. You just do not understand the impact of your own idea. It is not implemented today, usefull tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Once you win a fight in GBG, you have a chance you win a prize. That chance is random. Once you win a prize the chance is 1 in 9 it will be fp's. Again random. You might win 50 fp one day and 100fp the next day with the same number of fights. In order to find out the average you need to keep track of it for a long time. You go even one step further and you want to know being paired with 5 paricular guilds. Again random and if one of the 5 is missing it will take 14 days till the next chance.

The problem with your idea is that even when it is implemented, you still need to keep records manually and that for a very long time, before it will have any effect. You just do not understand the impact of your own idea. It is not implemented today, usefull tomorrow.
Correct but Since the owners didn't released numbers of chance, it could be different every day and changing without us knowing it, so i agree its useless...
For example yestarday i made 100 FP;s on a Sector and today i made 100 FP's on 2 Sectors with x2 Fights ...
If i track this Data i will only guess, i will never know what i am going to get

legend9182

Major-General
It is never random

legend9182

Major-General
Correct but Since the owners didn't released numbers of chance, it could be different every day and changing without us knowing it, so i agree its useless...
For example yestarday i made 100 FP;s on a Sector and today i made 100 FP's on 2 Sectors with x2 Fights ...
If i track this Data i will only guess, i will never know what i am going to get
That is a different if they change pattern

legend9182

Major-General
I hate to tell you this, but you are wrong. Look at how you totally misunderstood what fair trade means.
I didn't misunderstood fair trade meaning. What I misunderstood was that I thought you will get it what I wanted to say.
Maybe you had got it but if you had admitted it. You won't have any reason to make me wrong

legend9182

Major-General
Even if it takes long time, it would atleast make it easier. But according to me it shouldn't take more than 1 month. Unless or untill they change the pattern.

legend9182

Major-General
I don't have proof? It tells you so right on the page. They started keeping score right at the start and even after all this time you can not draw any conclusions from those numbers. From the look of it they stopped keeping score, so they must have figured out it is useless and/or to much work.
I might have missed it
Why don't you send a screenshot here

legend9182

Major-General
You can make an excel sheet now. How do you think they do it on the Wiki?
I can make excel sheet but as I said we may get confused somewhere because we need to put our full concentration on negotiating or fighting
And i didn't get for what reason you referred wiki
If you did it for storing it. It's upto them

DeletedUser

That is a different if they change pattern
yes but you wont be able to know it :)))
Nobody told you wrong mate, whenever you dont put Ideas in proper Formats, Agent will come and say that, nothing new and nothing to be insulted for...
Its not a race vs you and him, its about some things he probably know due to his experience but he doesnt wants to share with others, the way others want to be shared... (to them)
Don't get it personal, it isn't
As for the Idea, INNO knows about the data some people need, but also knows about the other thing i told you,
No matter what examples you give to any of the people in this Forum , INNO is already aware because its a very logical need ...

legend9182

Major-General
yes but you wont be able to know it :)))
Nobody told you wrong mate, whenever you dont put Ideas in proper Formats, Agent will come and say that, nothing new and nothing to be insulted for...
Its not a race vs you and him, its about some things he probably know due to his experience but he doesnt wants to share with others, the way others want to be shared... (to them)
Don't get it personal, it isn't
As for the Idea, INNO knows about the data some people need, but also knows about the other thing i told you,
No matter what examples you give to any of the people in this Forum , INNO is already aware because its a very logical need ...
Yeah i know that
I am not replying agent because of my idea only. My main matter is to tell him you are just criticizing ideas