• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: A place where we can see our rewards earned today

Do you support idea?

• Yes

Votes: 16 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 20.0%

• Total voters

legend9182

Major-General
As i already said somewhere in time back in this forum, it would be a very nice add on to have data about Battlegrounds expenses and all this stuff...
Some weeks ? Months ? after ? I started seeing photos of Helper having graphs of all these things, i think we got the update we asked for, and thats pretty ok as long as they dont ban the people...
As for the unfair advantage it gives to the PC users its another story, world isnt fair, games not gonna be
So why they have fair trade policy in everywhere. For gvg its okk but unfair advantage using foehelper I am against it only due to neibhourhood feature
And also co-community manager said it isn't allowed

Agent327

Overlord
Okk I will tell you thing how
First answer me why do you only keep targeting things like this if you know they exists just share them instead of making trouble. From the day I joined you only have made trouble in everything except improving it. If you really wanna do something improve the Ideas don't make them bad. I seen you find the flaws and just put them to front of everyone to embarrass people. Instead of showing flaws just improve them. If you really wanted to help you won't be like this instead helping everyone to improve there ideas. Or you are kind of angry for something for which you are taking revenge now.

I don't make your idea bad. You do that by coming up with a half baked idea. When challenged on it's merrits you can not answer. The answer is actually rather easy. Some flaws just can not be improved. Your idea is just bad in from the start. It does not help you plan in any way. If you want to plan, you need to know the constant amount you get every day. That is something you can easily find out by yourself.

Plus storing things I don't know how it works. Because i am not software engineer or who knows how inno does it's stuff

You play the game don't you? Do you see anything in the game stored on a website?

I meant if I get 10 fps on gbg using mobile
But after some time you will go to helper it won't show those rewards

Does it matter? Those fp's are not guaranteed, so can not be used to plan anything.

legend9182

Major-General
I don't make your idea bad. You do that by coming up with a half baked idea. When challenged on it's merrits you can not answer. The answer is actually rather easy. Some flaws just can not be improved. Your idea is just bad in from the start. It does not help you plan in any way. If you want to plan, you need to know the constant amount you get every day
As i said above you kinda replied my answer so will tell you how

legend9182

Major-General
Think you used to get 20 fps per day on gbg but after sometime you made it to 40 or something more you can find it how you did it and do it again with better way.
And as same circumstance referred above that 20 fps get reduced to 10 fps so you can find out why it really happened.
We can notice it on ownself but we can't do it constantly.
And also believe it or not if in first playing of gbg I didn't have seen fps earned ownself I would have stopped playing it. Because i am not much high on attack and defence boost so goods does cost but I get more fps in return. So in actually we need to consider how much we used to get 10 fps. So we can think is it worth it or not

legend9182

Major-General
You play the game don't you? Do you see anything in the game stored on a website?
I do play. They do store as they have browser version. Only the thing is that it isn't available for public. But they could make a website too to help us out.

legend9182

Major-General
Does it matter? Those fp's are not guaranteed, so can not be used to plan anything
They ain't but upon seeing older rewards of fps of gbg we can find a average which is available in foe Fandom. And if you had asked a software engineer he would tell you there's nothing random in pcs or games. It's just pattern which make it different

legend9182

Major-General
There is no fair trade policy.
They haven't said it in anywhere. But if you ask in support they will say we give everyone fair things. GvG isnt the thing i need on mobile. And foehelper isn't allowed. Just the thing is that they can't find it whose using it or just ignoring it because maximum people using it. It's okk they let foehelper run. But they should give us some information to us too.

legend9182

Major-General
And also our guild can only be beaten by 5 guilds
Out of them 2 don't even let even touch sectors and they all are in diamond league. So when we reached diamond league. It was the player using foehelper told us that diamond is still giving better with very much less opportunities or we had made us again down to the platinum league. So i will say its too a plan which helped us get better

Agent327

Overlord
Think you used to get 20 fps per day on gbg but after sometime you made it to 40 or something more you can find it how you did it and do it again with better way.
And as same circumstance referred above that 20 fps get reduced to 10 fps so you can find out why it really happened.
We can notice it on ownself but we can't do it constantly.
And also believe it or not if in first playing of gbg I didn't have seen fps earned ownself I would have stopped playing it. Because i am not much high on attack and defence boost so goods does cost but I get more fps in return. So in actually we need to consider how much we used to get 10 fps. So we can think is it worth it or not

You can do it yourself with the fixed amount of fp's you can. You can not do it with the random amount, but since that is an amount you can not take up in your planning your idea is totally useless.

I do play. They do store as they have browser version. Only the thing is that it isn't available for public. But they could make a website too to help us out.

That does not make sense at all.

They ain't but upon seeing older rewards of fps of gbg we can find a average which is available in foe Fandom. And if you had asked a software engineer he would tell you there's nothing random in pcs or games. It's just pattern which make it different

Again you make no sense at all. An average available in FoE Fandom? Average for what? Did you ask a software engineer? Not long ago you stated you know nothing about it.

They haven't said it in anywhere. But if you ask in support they will say we give everyone fair things. GvG isnt the thing i need on mobile. And foehelper isn't allowed. Just the thing is that they can't find it whose using it or just ignoring it because maximum people using it. It's okk they let foehelper run. But they should give us some information to us too.

What on earth does that have to do with fair trade?

You really make no sense at all.

And also our guild can only be beaten by 5 guilds
Out of them 2 don't even let even touch sectors and they all are in diamond league. So when we reached diamond league. It was the player using foehelper told us that diamond is still giving better with very much less opportunities or we had made us again down to the platinum league. So i will say its too a plan which helped us get better

Read it 5 times and can still not make heads or tails from it. What does it have to do with your proposal that your guild can only be beaten by 5 guilds?

legend9182

Major-General
Read it 5 times and can still not make heads or tails from it. What does it have to do with your proposal that your guild can only be beaten by 5 guilds?
For this as our guild can be beaten by 5 guilds which are in diamond league and they come in same battleground often. And those guild don't let us attack much on there sectors to gain rewards. So with those guilds we have less targets to hit i.e. our negotiation /fight no. will be less
For example :with other guild I make 500+negotiation but when those guild come i get upto 200 to 300 negotiations. So in total we had to decide whether we stay in diamond when those 5 guild come often or we go down to platinum where we can achieve more opportunities. So if seeing negotiation number I will say platinum is best but if I had record of fps earned i could see the real change which gave us more fps.
But in my example I didn't had it but my guildmate was using foe helper so she figured out that we got more rewards in diamond which made our decision to stay in diamond league

legend9182

Major-General
Again you make no sense at all. An average available in FoE Fandom? Average for what? Did you ask a software engineer? Not long ago you stated you know nothing about it.
If you go there you will find the rewards number per fights /negotiations

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-20-08-33-22-318_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-20-08-33-22-318_com.android.chrome.jpg
    457 KB · Views: 113

legend9182

Major-General
You can do it yourself with the fixed amount of fp's you can. You can not do it with the random amount, but since that is an amount you can not take up in your planning your idea is totally useless.
I would say go learn how programing works it has pattern so it will repeat. It's never Random.

Agent327

Overlord
For this as our guild can be beaten by 5 guilds which are in diamond league and they come in same battleground often. And those guild don't let us attack much on there sectors to gain rewards. So with those guilds we have less targets to hit i.e. our negotiation /fight no. will be less
For example :with other guild I make 500+negotiation but when those guild come i get upto 200 to 300 negotiations. So in total we had to decide whether we stay in diamond when those 5 guild come often or we go down to platinum where we can achieve more opportunities. So if seeing negotiation number I will say platinum is best but if I had record of fps earned i could see the real change which gave us more fps.
But in my example I didn't had it but my guildmate was using foe helper so she figured out that we got more rewards in diamond which made our decision to stay in diamond league

You wouldn't be able to see that. The number of fp's you can win is totally random. To make an educated guess you would have to keep track of those numbers for a long period. You want to see the numbers for 1 day. Say you make 500 fp on a day. How would you know which part came from GBG? Even if you knew, you would have to make a note of that every day for a long period to come to a conclusion for what you want. It would still be manual labour, same as it is now.

Your guildmate advised you wrong. FoE Helper does not tell you anything about GBG.

For this I won't reply

Cause you can't?

Due to this as you know it but you didn't got good reason to kick it out. Therefore you changed your own statement

No I didn't. Fair trade has to do with trading. Not with Support giving everyone the same treatment as you seem to think. It is about TRADING!

If you go there you will find the rewards number per fights /negotiations

That is a work in progress. It gives you an indication nothing more. They haven't kept the numbers long enough yet. Funny enough it is a good argument against your proposal. They are doing it without any outside help. Same as you still would have to do if you got these numbers.

It makes sense But the real thing is that it's out of syllabus for you. Or you don't have proper reply to encounter me so you thought. Lets say it doesn't make any sense

No, the real thing is that it is really hard to understand your English.

I would say go learn how programing works it has pattern so it will repeat. It's never Random.

The number of fp's you can win in GBG is totally random.

legend9182

Major-General
You wouldn't be able to see that. The number of fp's you can win is totally random. To make an educated guess you would have to keep track of those numbers for a long period. You want to see the numbers for 1 day. Say you make 500 fp on a day. How would you know which part came from GBG? Even if you knew, you would have to make a note of that every day for a long period to come to a conclusion for what you want. It would still be manual labour, same as it is now
First of all i said atleast 1 day not only 1 day
And the thing is that if you get information of reward earned on daily basis through it. We can easily make a excel sheet but doing it all ownself can confuse you sometimes. So we won't be able to clear our confusion because there will be no more proof of it.