• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A nobel lifestyle

DeletedUser5609

PLZ TELL ME ABOUT NOBEL LIFESTYLE QUESTIN F.D WORLD.i have no 500 diamonds to build palace.

DeletedUser

Hey dude, Although I don't play in the F.D world, getting diamond (annoying mostly) but not as hard as you think, I am actually trying to build one too but cant get the diamond together. The best way is to buy it using a bank card (but no-one likes spending money) you can earn diamond by doing lots of different things. You can do a lot of different surveys, although they sometimes don't work so you have to pay close attention to what you have to do. Just click the + sign next to the diamond in the top corner and click 'earn your diamond', earing them in quests is another one, but its like 1 every 20 guests or something so it takes a while. Or by spinning the wheel in the summer event. All of these I continue to do and I'm on about 366 diamond so far. The other thing you can do is inviting a friend to FoE by sending them an email or the 'invitation link'

Hope this helps dude.

DeletedUser15432

I won a palace on Arvahall in the summer competition, otherwise I would not have one, the only thing I would purchase diamonds for are the expansions that are needed for the city