• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A newcomer with rank 10000 looking for a guild

DeletedUser

Im an newcomer looking for a guild, i am active and eager to gain experience and become better everyday.

DeletedUser

"Vegeta, what does the Scouter say about his Rank level?"

"IT'S OVER 9,000!"

"WHAT, 9,000??"

...anyone? No, just me? Okay, carry on...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. But good luck finding a guild!

DeletedUser

Hey kraudsepp,

Welcome to the forum. :)

Aside from posting here, there is another way of finding a suitable guild for you in-game. Just click on your "global rank" button (which is to the left of the icon indicating your town's population) and when the new screen pops up, click on the "Guilds" tab.

There, you will see the list of all the guilds and if you click on the castle icon under "Actions" you will be redirected to the guild's profile. You will be able to see what the guild stands for and what, if any, their requirements are. If you like one, you can send the guild leader or recruiter a private message and request an invite.

(Perhaps you already knew this... but just in case ;))

DeletedUser

"Vegeta, what does the Scouter say about his Rank level?"
[...]
...anyone? No, just me?

Sorry, I'm too old for that. Missed it by about a decade. :)

@OP: Welcome to FoE, hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Regards,

Anwar