• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A New Player's Experience of Guilds

legend9182

Major-General
Its totally TRUE.
But for first week don't join any serious guild. Just do guild hopping to get a few bps.
Guild hopping : joining many inactive guilds to just aid all members and get some bps to have a good start.
Why?
Because as a new player of 1 week. It will be very difficult for you to complete ge level 1.

Killkong

Private
My guild (my second one) never asked to donate anything & some people helped me with my endless waterfall of questions.
From the start I donated 1 good (from the goods I have the most in stock) & 1 Forge point to one of the members. I didn't know how it worked but I felt the need to contribute. I still do that.
BUT... I'm still not completely satisfied. I want more interaction, sometimes I read about plans about the Battleground & would appreciate if they explained me more how we can work together. I consider myself as a very active player; I'm unable to work so I have lots of time & honestly said, it's been a while since I've been so addicted to a game :) .
We are with 15 or something like that, is that small, medium or big?
My Guild's level is 33, 3 FP from Town Hall. The Guild Expedition is unlocked to level 4. After HMA you have to donate goods to unlock GE. It's a non GvG (guild vs guild? but a GBG & GE guild...
Just found all this by searching because I've red this thread...
Does this sounds ok?
A curious, active player with not a lot experience in this kind of games.
I used to play Civilazation & through tv-commercials I've came upon this game.
Any tips?

My guild (my second one) never asked to donate anything & some people helped me with my endless waterfall of questions.
From the start I donated 1 good (from the goods I have the most in stock) & 1 Forge point to one of the members. I didn't know how it worked but I felt the need to contribute. I still do that.
BUT... I'm still not completely satisfied. I want more interaction, sometimes I read about plans about the Battleground & would appreciate if they explained me more how we can work together. I consider myself as a very active player; I'm unable to work so I have lots of time & honestly said, it's been a while since I've been so addicted to a game :) .
We are with 15 or something like that, is that small, medium or big?
My Guild's level is 33, 3 FP from Town Hall. The Guild Expedition is unlocked to level 4. After HMA you have to donate goods to unlock GE. It's a non GvG (guild vs guild? but a GBG & GE guild...
Just found all this by searching because I've red this thread...
Does this sounds ok?
A curious, active player with not a lot experience in this kind of games.
I used to play Civilazation & through tv-commercials I've came upon this game.
Any tips?
Are we talking on Ciguard here ;)

If you look at the battleground statistics (found by clicking the big gold symbol on the gbg map and going to members) you can see that less than half the guild participate in battlegrounds. Best advice is to just follow where atacks are already in progress (where the grey flag(s) are) or just ask in the bgb thread or general chat :)

r21r

Major-General
If you look at the battleground statistics (found by clicking the big gold symbol on the gbg map and going to members)
1598163892507.png

1598163940011.png

1598163971673.png