• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: A Much needed function

DeletedUser

After reading some of the spoiler threads I foresee a much needed function which is not in the game at this time but needs to be introduced BEFORE GUILD vs GUILD Action is.
We need to be able to send extra goods we high level cities produce to our lower level guild members cities for free and not have to put those goods up for trade. New players can unlock upgrades acquired with forge points faster and become equal members of the guild they are a part of. This does slow down higher members of the guild from advancing BUT in the end makes for a more equal combat scenario as there is no longer weak links for other guilds to pick on.

Just a thought.

DeletedUser

I don't think this would happen, it has too big of a window for abuse.. And everyone should play through the game and put in the effort, not have their friend boost them all the way :) Not really fair.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser7719

Well, if you want to help the noobs, be friends with one, m/p everyday, and you take all their trades. I don't see why there needs to be any donating...

DeletedUser

This feature is implicitly available for guilds. Trade inside a guild is free, and if a noob has only 1 stone, you can convert it to 1024 tar in 10 trades.

Greywolf

Sergeant
Trading goods (needed for tech advancement) in active supportive guilds shouldn't be a problem for less advanced players, so advancing in the tech tree should go as fast as they can collect FP's. I can't think of a good reason why good donations are necessary at all.

DeletedUser11375

I agree with the replies here, force feeding goods down the tech tree to noobs is like foie gras! :p

DeletedUser2206

I also agree that we should not spoon-feed noobs; who spoon-fed us?

DeletedUser2989

Marking this as "Do not Suggest" as the ability to donate goods to another players stockpile will not be implemented.