• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

a mail

vimmers

Private
just got home after i being away from my pc i around 8 hours
and received a mail from forgeofempires saying my people miss me.
they haven't seen me in a couple of days
since i started the game i have being online almost 24/7
so InnoGames don't you think you shall look at that script there sending mail out

DeletedUser

What is probably the case is that you just close your browser, and didn't technically log out of the game (by using the log-out button). Unfortunately, the game understands this as if you're not present.
You can solve this by really logging out for a moment :). Sorry for the inconvenience!

vimmers

Private
i got a mail again and i am online and have being it for a week 24/7 or so
what's going on
i soon consider mails from foe as Spam

DeletedUser4089

Do you log out and log back in each day?
Or do you stay logged in all the time?

Currently, the system checks to see if you log in, and doesn't check to see if you're constantly logged in and doing things in-game. I believe this is being looked at and possibly will change in the future.

DeletedUser3157

Haha I just read this post and started looking for a "log-off" button. I honestly had no idea where it is after playing for 2 months, but I found it!

DeletedUser

I am jealous I am in and out of this game at will and have NEVER received an message about anyone missing me? so sad.... ;(