• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A guild with 2 good 2 average and 5 bad players is looking for a 3rd good player :)

• Thread starter DeletedUser110352
  • Start date

DeletedUser110352

I'm hoping whoever you are that you're the key to the 4th good person joining the guild :)

PM me ingame for an invite.

DeletedUser

Oooh, a guild with mostly mediocre players, where DO I sign up?
Your advertisement is.... interesting.

DeletedUser5180

Join a guild where you publicly call some of your members bad players?

As your ranked 10 thousand ish in Fel with a whopping 154 battles to your name what exactly makes you such a good player may I ask?

If I was in your guild and read this thread I'd be ofski rather sharpish...!!

DeletedUser109966

Join a guild where you publicly call some of your members bad players?

As your ranked 10 thousand ish in Fel with a whopping 154 battles to your name what exactly makes you such a good player may I ask?

If I was in your guild and read this thread I'd be ofski rather sharpish...!!

I thought that comment was quite unnecessary.

DeletedUser5180

why.?

in my opinion the OP is being pretty derogatory to all his/her guild members except one, if they read this thread will they feel wanted / valued in the guild.? will the OP appeal to other players looking for a guild consider this guild if there is a strong chance of being criticised.?

DeletedUser653

OP has to understand the game and he was pretty nasty to 55% of his team. but then akbhoy checked his stats and perhaps the issue is the OP does not look like a great player either.
bottom line it was a terrible first post and not good from a founder

DeletedUser

Not unnecessary at all. OP was implying their own ability was vastly superior to that of their guildmates and expecting that to make an effective recruitment post. Lesson learned; don't make claims in recruitment threads that you can't back up (because you WILL be called out) and don't insult your guildmates, especially when you have nothing to brag about in comparison. It just isn't cricket.

DeletedUser110352

Of course everyone above is correct. Here is some background so you don't judge me too harshly. That was probably couple of months after I first started playing the game, I was pretty clueless about most things in the game. Also I aint the founder, I joined to try and help a pal that founded this guild, but at this point I'm basically running it by my self. It was a rocky start until we figured out how to show decent results to attract new members :) And more importantly until we figured out a system to consistently show maximum results. Turns out with a bunch of tutoring you can make pretty good players of almost anyone that is willing to learn. So far I've had to kick only 1 person for just not picking up anything that is being thought to him.

Anyways that was the situation with out brand new guild full of brand new players a year ago.

We've now grown to 18 members and a guild competition score of 37 gold 20 silver and 2 bronze medals. Recently in the past month we've started to average over 100% on the GE and train everyone pretty well. We're an awesome non-GvG guild. We'll train you to clear at least 48 levels every week and if you listen to our advice we'll help you start clearing 64 GE levels every week. This brings a lot of personal benefits like good buildings, diamonds and the lack of necessity to have production buildings for anything other that quests. You'll grow way faster than the average with us.

PM me in game or drop us an a line. The guild name is The wolves.

Last edited by a moderator: