• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A Guide for All Guild Leaders - Two-Lane x1.9 Thread

Emberguard

Legend
Any Serious Guild should provide his members the maximum, and x1.9 belongs to the past
I disagree, there’s no point in looking at what everyone else has if you don’t have the same resources. Most are not going to have Arcs at 1.95 and I see no issue with having a small profit margin. That’s the point of sharing FPs. Who cares if higher Arcs can snipe it? Let them. The point of 1.9 is to help without creating a burden correct? So why should being sniped be a problem? It’s not going to happen often enough to be a actual issue

r21r

Major-General
I disagree, there’s no point in looking at what everyone else has if you don’t have the same resources. Most are not going to have Arcs at 1.95 and I see no issue with having a small profit margin. That’s the point of sharing FPs. Who cares if higher Arcs can snipe it? Let them. The point of 1.9 is to help without creating a burden correct? So why should being sniped be a problem? It’s not going to happen often enough to be a actual issue
who has no higher than x1.9 will soon belong to the past =))

DJ of BA

Master Corporal
My Guild has divided our 1.9 threads up, we currently have 5 x 1.9 threads running

The Atom, Arc, Obs, AI Core & Hydra thread, this is only for these 5 GBs, whether Immediate or Long term, we do ask our members that if longer than an hour to please show a expected or estimated amount of time before levelling.

The Immediate thread, this is for all GBs (except Atom, Arc, Obs, AI Core & Hydra) that will level immediately after all slots are taken ( within an hour )

The Longer term thread, this is for all GBs ( except Atom, Arc, Obs, AI Core & Hydra) that are going to take longer than an hour, we ask our members to please show a expected or estimated amount of time of levelling on ALL postings.

We also have an invited external 1.9 thread which is a multi Guild thread and a inter Guild 1.9 thread with another Guild.

DJ of BA Langendorn