• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A Guide for All Guild Leaders - Two-Lane x1.9 Thread

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
If its secure then it can't be sniped :?
and how the guild gets benefited if a player with an 100lvl Arc out of the guild makes profit (or in common Snipes) those spots ?
Unless that person is a friend of ours ?

And where did the "silly" thingy went now ? :P

Valid point from Cursedveggie
If the spot is secured for x1.9
It cannot be sniped* by potential x1.95 Arc owners.

Here we must differentiate between two types of sniping.
1) Sniping against the GB owner. The GB owner is expecting a certain amount, and got less than their expectation. This can happen to the "sweet levels" of GBs (around Level 30 ~ Level 60 generally) where P1 & P2 are naturally / inherently "over-secured".
2) Sniping against an existing investor. An investor is aiming at a spot and they is bumped down.

And here neither of these can happen.

P.S. Forget about grammar, @Powe. But yes we must get the definitions right!

r21r

Major-General
If the spot is secured for x1.9
It cannot be sniped* by potential x1.95 Arc owners.

Here we must differentiate two types of sniping.
1) Sniping against the GB owner. The GB owner is expecting a certain amount, and got less than their expectation. This can happen to the "sweet levels" of GBs (around Level 30 ~ Level 60 generally) where P1 & P2 are naturally / inherently "over-secured".
2) Sniping against an existing investor. An investor is aiming at a spot and they is bumped down.
Both ways you described the Guild lose while an external player gets profit

r21r

Major-General
Valid point from Cursedveggie
Veggie's "Valid" point was off-topic.
In case you forgot to read i will repost and won't spend more time explaining why - i already made it Crystal Clear

The best way to efficient match players on x1.9 threads is divide and create threads with players that :
1) have sufficient Stock of FP's to Contribute to supply the spots
2) the time each GB is supposed to be leveled within
3) the prints needed for each player
4) Insta Leveling - other than the x1.9 thread (which x1.9 is way to old - any serious guild should have x1.95 by now) Every Guild needs at least 5 ACTIVE investors for members to level instantly any GB they want (might you know it as "power-leveling"

Considering all those things, and creating using factors as standarts, we can significally increase both speed and efficiency of any x1.9 thread

Most Players use x1.9 threads to farm FP's with their 80+ Arcs while they have private threads for leveling their Great Buildings.

PS - if you guys don't understand those 4 factors, then idk why you are posting in a x1.9 title thread :/

Cheers !

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Both ways you described the Guild lose while an external player gets profit

Maybe. Maybe you are right in principle. I'm talking about the 0.1% loophole in your 90% correct logic just as you are talking about the extra +0.1% boost per level of Arc beyond level 80

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
In case you forgot to read i will repost and won't spend more time explaining why - i already made it Crystal Clear

The best way to efficient match players on x1.9 threads is divide and create threads with players that :
4) Insta Leveling - other than the x1.9 thread (which x1.9 is way to old - any serious guild should have x1.95 by now) Every Guild needs at least 5 ACTIVE investors for members to level instantly any GB they want (might you know it as "power-leveling"

Considering all those things, and creating using factors as standarts, we can significally increase both speed and efficiency of any x1.9 thread

Most Players use x1.9 threads to farm FP's with their 80+ Arcs while they have private threads for leveling their Great Buildings.

PS - if you guys don't understand those 4 factors, then idk why you are posting in a x1.9 title thread :/

Cheers !
I do understand all 4 factors and agree they are all valid. But my guide is only about the x1.9 thread is too busy and should be duplicated (triplicated, quadruplicated...) for traffic divergence. And you overshoot the target.

r21r

Major-General
Maybe. Maybe you are right in principle. I'm talking about the 0.1% loophole in your 90% correct logic just as you are talking about the extra +0.1% boost per level of Arc beyond level 80
an eye for an eye ?

arc on 130lvl gives +5% so it is a little more than your imagination.
around 50FP's/1000FPcontribution

r21r

Major-General
I do understand all 4 factors and agree they are all valid. But my guide is only about the x1.9 thread is too busy and should be duplicated (triplicated, quadruplicated...) for traffic divergence. And you overshoot the target.
any x1.9 which is not based on the factors i said (and or more) will be problematic - you can chat about my grammar or check what your x1.9 has wrong

Your Choice

Well the 1.9 I'm in has multiple people with arcs 80+ but others who do not, yes some profit is made but you could say the same for any % you want to add unless everyone is at lvl 180.

Is a fat thread but everyone watches the messages and clashes rarely happen, people chat there too without any issues.

Most GBs are leveled immediately or within a few hours and if it's going to be longer that is made clear at posting.

@r21r of you are having problems maybe you need to find a better thread!

Also possibly stop resulting to insults as soon as anyone fears to have a different opinion to you

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
an eye for an eye ?

arc on 130lvl gives +5% so it is a little more than your imagination.
around 50FP's/1000FPcontribution
It is like buying stocks in real life. Yes some have return so high it's beyond everybody's imagination but only a selected few can buy those stocks. The everage joes are kept from even knowing about them.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
any x1.9 which is not based on the factors i said (and or more) will be problematic - you can chat about my grammar or check what your x1.9 has wrong

Your Choice
I concern about definitions I do not concern about grammars (also if powe is not around, I concern about neither)

This thread shows the complete lack of experience that you would expect from anyone talking about the Arc.

0.1% doesn't sound like much until you add more & more levels & then start doing GB's requiring 2000 fp's or more that are needed for a 1.9 donation. However, I find it to my advantage to have plenty of inexperienced players in the game! Works for me

And if you or your guild is running a 1.9 thread filled with chaos great - it probably indicates an entire guild of chaos in all aspects. Set the donation rules & enforce them - same as with all guild rules - of course - only do that if you wish your guild to run smoothly.

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel

Cheers !
Them guys do not understand x1.9 and you are promoting x1.95

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
This thread shows the complete lack of experience that you would expect from anyone talking about the Arc.

0.1% doesn't sound like much until you add more & more levels & then start doing GB's requiring 2000 fp's or more that are needed for a 1.9 donation. However, I find it to my advantage to have plenty of inexperienced players in the game! Works for me

And if you or your guild is running a 1.9 thread filled with chaos great - it probably indicates an entire guild of chaos in all aspects. Set the donation rules & enforce them - same as with all guild rules - of course - only do that if you wish your guild to run smoothly.
I am not a guild leader, nor a x1.9 thread administrator. This is a pretentious thread, with a mask on, a mask of a "guru", to guide "any and all guild leaders".
So... do you like the idea of creating multiple identical x1.9 threads (OK let's accept the concept of x1.95) for a guild, so that when there is a waiting list in one x1.9 (or x1.95 thread) people can post in another identical x1.9 or x1.95 thread?

On that note, let's raise awareness of world status quo, and remind everyone to wear masks, folks. Wear another and another mask on your existing masks.

r21r

Major-General
So... do you like the idea of creating multiple identical x1.9 threads
Most older players are in more than 1 x1.9(or more) threads

BECAUSE as you said it is more efficient BUT if you are asking why they don't shout it then idk, i won't answer you that =))

When you get there - try posting your GB's in multiple threads - it really works well for all concerned - lol - you will have a smooth gb leveling process - no double donates or anything - and the "Play-Ground" thread just another wonderful idea - like the "Play-Ground" sectors in GbG - Gotta love it.