• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A great cultural wish

• Thread starter DeletedUser108166
  • Start date

DeletedUser108166

Kia Ora Ehoa,
I have a Great request that i wish to see in the future of forge of empires.
I am a native of New Zealand. A Maori, and i would love to be able to build Maori Themed buildings and units.

Maybe as a part of a world native Special i don't know.

Ideas of things i have:
GB: A "Paa" a centerd large wooden hall, a wee raised tower and a fire pit maybe a garden to fit, and trenches and wooden spike walls containing.
boosts: happiness, atk/def, goods.

GB: A Entrance way made of wood considerable like a shrine, sides up/down have carved panels showing Ansestors of before, Top panels in triangle form designs of "Taniwha", gods, protectors of thus land.

even have gbs as a 3x3

Fighting unit:
Maori Taiaha Worrior, lightunit. some speical boost to it cause they are considered very badass B)
Moa Rider: fast unit. some believe that we did ride them before we ate them all :)
Tipuna: ranged unit. old wizard like, shoots a magical blow.

Just some ideas that i love to see :)
thanks for reading

DeletedUser107724

Some cultures simply aren't that mainstream :(

I personally have never seen a bagatur(bagathur, bogatir, etc... spelling varies) warrior in any game or anything Bulgarian related even though we, as a nation, are part of the "imperial" family of nations... saving Europe's east borders from Muslim's invasion several times and at one point we were also the most powerful empire in Europe. But then again... not mainstream enough.

+1 though, it's never too bad to learn about other cultures.

DeletedUser16126

I agree that it might be a good option to highlight certain cultures in new eras instead of moving to more and more futuristic ideas.
I wouldn't mind that a Moa rider with a spear could crush a heavy armored stealth tank...

DeletedUser96901

boosts: happiness, atk/def, goods.
GB only have 2 bonus

Maori Taiaha Worrior, lightunit. some speical boost to it cause they are considered very badass B)
Moa Rider: fast unit. some believe that we did ride them before we ate them all
Tipuna: ranged unit. old wizard like, shoots a magical blow.
it is still a real unit game

no magic, mystical ... units