• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A Day in Sinerania

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Daily pics from my new farming city 88AA714E-2919-4F3D-9B94-8F71A5CE2981.jpegDBDBB8B7-124F-454F-A97E-9FAC3C2F5617.jpeg

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
Think I can reach Ema Multistory housing without researching Military tactics will check the wiki to see when it will appear as a story quest or not ;) I will use diamonds from other worlds as and when, but won’t place any WW’s here in Sinerania

DeletedUser

Think I can reach Ema Multistory housing without researching Military tactics will check the wiki to see when it will appear as a story quest or not ;) I will use diamonds from other worlds as and when, but won’t place any WW’s here in Sinerania
Military Tactis is needed sometimes, i unlocked mine and never had a problem

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Frizz, i think its better staying in Iron till you farm enough buildings from GE and then you should go to EMA for AD, ww's aint so easy from events anymore

The Forge Bowl event was good for it, lot of people ended up with a lot of them with that Diamond coach on one of the later days when it spawned. had some win 40 on one world. Still some events out there where its good, just yeah, much rarer then it used to be RIP Easter event.