• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A CURRENT BOOST in tavern counts toward a quest when it comes up

Agent327

Overlord
When there is no tech to unlock you have no way to change that.
When there is nothing on the map you have no way to change that.

You would be stuck in that quest till a new era arrives.

If you already have a boost activated, you can either wait tioll it runs out, or you use diamonds.
You do not get stuck.

DeletedUser96901

good idea

also it should count
"Motivate or polish 30 buildings of other players" if I already motivated 30 players before I got the quest

and those should also autocomplete if I already have one or two (doesn't really useful to sell it and then build it again)
"Build 1 military building from your age or the previous age"
"Build 1 residential building from your age or 2 from the previous age"
"Build 1 goods buildings from your age or 2 from the previous age"

DeletedUser112745

and those should also autocomplete if I already have one or two (doesn't really useful to sell it and then build it again)
"Build 1 military building from your age or the previous age"
"Build 1 residential building from your age or 2 from the previous age"
"Build 1 goods buildings from your age or 2 from the previous age"
Respectfully disagree.
The quest is asking you to build a specific building. Not to have it. There are different quests for building something and having something.
Ie - “build an Academy” vs “have an academy”.

DeletedUser96901

The quest is asking you to build a specific building. Not to have it.
and the quest is to activate a boost. not have a boost activated

so would be nice that you also say something to the idea and not only to my reply

DeletedUser114191

yes i would agree that if you already have a current boost going on and you get a quest for another it should count

Agent327

Overlord
If 2 boosts are already running YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING.. waiting 24h, even 48h is fine at the beginning of the event, but not later on....

If 1 boost was active AND considered complete (what the idea is about) then I would be fine with spending diamonds to unlock a 2nd boost (which would be a 15min or 4h - depending on the time of things)

Like Test says, boost quests have an alternative. Besides that, if youhave 2 boosts running with an event going on it is your own problem.

The quest is to activate a boost, not have one active. If the quest is to built a cultural building from your era, it also does not complete if you already have such building in your city.

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
that's a building and completely different

Nothing different about it. It comes down to the same.

I HAVE NEVER HAD 2 BOOSTS RUNNING IN AN EVENT - SO NEVER BEEN A PROBLEM

Then why the argument?

If 2 boosts are already running YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING.. waiting 24h, even 48h is fine at the beginning of the event, but not later on....

SO WHAT?
the wording can easily be changed in "Activate 2 boosts in the friends tavern"

There is no need for that. Quest is fine as is.

THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX

Shouting will get you nowhere.