• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A calculator feature

legend9182

Major-General
The place where we see the fps we invested on other gbs
Small players like to know how fps they have invested and how much they will get back. So for it they need to do manual calculations. So what if at the top it shows no. of fps invested and no. of fps to back. It is kind of help to know that how often we can use our fps on our own gbs and on others to either snipe or get bps or get medals

Attachments

• IMG_20200418_101951.jpg
    IMG_20200418_101951.jpg
    443.2 KB · Views: 17

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
well when you already mention FoE Helper extension ... in my opinion there is data that is already fully visible to all ... the only difference is that extension adds everything up just like a calculator and a small data base ... i am sure Inno would remove it if they would use data that is not openly displayed ...

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
i work in IT for a living and more closely in development and testing of apps ... lets take gb investment tab .... you already see how much you invested, you see base reward plus bonus you will get from The Arc .... so basic math ... with these data you can get full investment amounts, what a full profit is and also what your bank is now and what your bank will be ... or a tab to see how much to put in on each gb when sniping ... it is also easy math i did by hand for long time with a formula that needs basic ingredients (invested fps, full amount for a lvl, other people investments and owner investment) ...
i had situation that i know form example where a big company was having some data fully public and a person developed an app to show that in a more appropriate form and they basically stooped them even then ... but it would be even bigger transgression if for example someone found a way to access data that is not visible on the front end but rather only in the back end ... and i am sure there is much much more then we actually see ... especially the part between BFF and API layer that BFF possibly hides .....

Agent327

Overlord
The place where we see the fps we invested on other gbs
Small players like to know how fps they have invested and how much they will get back. So for it they need to do manual calculations. So what if at the top it shows no. of fps invested and no. of fps to back. It is kind of help to know that how often we can use our fps on our own gbs and on others to either snipe or get bps or get medals

Open the GB. Mouse over shows you. Besides that, any device you play on has a calculator.

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
Open the GB. Mouse over shows you. Besides that, any device you play on has a calculator.
That is why someone did FoE Helper add-on or FoE Tools web page ... basically if isn't that important people would never do it ...

DeletedUser

That is why someone did FoE Helper add-on or FoE Tools web page ... basically if isn't that important people would never do it ...
Depends people priorities, Some other people have GvG as priority which makes other tools popular

DeletedUser96901

well when you already mention FoE Helper extension ... in my opinion there is data that is already fully visible to all ... the only difference is that extension adds everything up just like a calculator and a small data base ... i am sure Inno would remove it if they would use data that is not openly displayed ...
it shows data that is not openly displayed

for example
- which building gives the diamonds (can be abused to use Blue Galaxy exactly on those)
- when the next incidents will appear

so yes Inno should remove it :rolleyes:

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
it shows data that is not openly displayed

for example
- which building gives the diamonds (can be abused to use Blue Galaxy exactly on those)
- when the next incidents will appear

so yes Inno should remove it :rolleyes:
yes .. there are parts that are questionable like that ... i forgot about as i do not plunder ... but it is interesting to see how they get it .... in a way it must be somewhere on the top layer that is accessible , i am not sure it is lower then BFF as that would mean a full access to the API and server ...

ntnete0

Brigadier-General
but i don't think it should be removed ... just that maybe parts not fully visible on the front not accessible as easy as it is now ....

yes .. there are parts that are questionable like that ... i forgot about as i do not plunder ... but it is interesting to see how they get it .... in a way it must be somewhere on the top layer that is accessible , i am not sure it is lower then BFF as that would mean a full access to the API and server ...
It also shows in neighbors citys what productions are done.

legend9182

Major-General
It also shows in neighbors citys what productions are done.
Yes that's too
As it cant be pattern which game follows because people's decision are random and computer decision are in pattern so for which building will give diamonds (it can be a pattern which the Helper developer noticed for a very long period so it isn't big thing to be questioned) but what others are producing is questionable