• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A bunch of things

DeletedUser

1. Many players now "fight" with at least 6 trebuchets, which is so stupid. Give a malus for each trebuchet/catapult you set on the battlefield

2. As previously suggested, make it possible to delete ALL messages at once. I'm in a guild with good guys really, but they spam chat in messages heh.

3. Neighbours ... make them more around the same "level". There is a player who gets me every day and nothing i can do about it, because he's 250,000+ and i'm only 25,000+, what's that about? Make it more fair and keep the higher guys together and the lower guys together, so you don't get irritating players like this guy annoying people.

4. FIX THE MEMORY LEAKS IN FLASH PLAYER! It's impossible to do guild polish/motivating rounds each day because each time I have to either reload FoE 4-5 times or even reinstall flash player.

#3 and #4 just got me from being a daily player to a random day in the week player. If it doesn't improve, i'll just stop playing altogether

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey KingCong,

Given that there is no any real idea being proposed here - and most, if not all, of your suggestions for improvement have already been proposed - I will move this thread to the feedback section. :)