• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

a better timer for production buildings

DeletedUser110124

i made a suggestion on Facebook the which the mod's found interesting suggesting i put it up for the community to have a discussion about and possibly improve on .

as most of the quests are based on the slandered 6 time scales

5M . . 15M . . 1H . . 4H . . 8H . . 1D for production

all of these options would have to remain for all the quests to continue to work so i am suggesting is a slider under the options we have now

the slider could have between 96 and 192 steps each step equal to 15 mints for between one and two days of production
or the slider could have between 144 and 288 steps each step equal to 10 mints for between one and two days of production

thist gives every one the option to pick a production to suet each of us
the production would coincide as close to the original options as possible with the 1 day being the benchmark
so taking the hunter production a 1 day production gives 169 production the slider will mach this but the previous options might change on the slider to make things work but we would get more choice and a longer time for production

i have added a rough mock-up of how it could look for you to see how i am seeing it

Untitled.jpg

dimondus

Captain
Do you realize that time/production in this game is in logarithmical dependence and not linear?
e.g. 5m/7supply in your printscreen is not equal 1h/ 34supply 7x12=84 supply or 7x12x24=2016 supply and not 169 as in reality.
So overall you need to choose either you are active and get more supplies or you lazy (like me) and stick to 4h-8h cycles.
And don't forget about motivation, so motivated 4h option will get 112supply (close to 1hx4 option)

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

Do you realize that time/production in this game is in logarithmical dependence and not linear?
e.g. 5m/7supply in your printscreen is not equal 1h/ 34supply 7x12=84 supply or 7x12x24=2016 supply and not 169 as in reality.
other games have that too and still a slider