• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

9th Spearfighter Disappears after being Trained ?

DeletedUser7863

After paying 30 Diamonds to open up the 5th Training Slot in one of my two Spearfighter Barracks, I found that I never got a 9th Spearfighter ? I would get 8 into my Unit Pool, but not the 9th. I know you can only have an Army of 8, but surely the 9th should go in the Pool - after all you cannot add it to the 8-Slot active Army a slot is vacated.

DeletedUser276

paying 30 diamonds opens up the slot for training. You still have to pay the moderate training fee itself after spending the diamonds opening the slot to get the unit. That should help :) so long as I understood correctly how you worded it.

DeletedUser7863

9th Spearfighter

paying 30 diamonds opens up the slot for training. You still have to pay the moderate training fee itself after spending the diamonds opening the slot to get the unit. That should help :) so long as I understood correctly how you worded it.

No, that's not my point - its the fact that, despite paying 9 lots of Training fees (ie using 5 Slots in the diamond-upgraded Barracks and four slots in the other, and then clicking on the two Barracks 9 times when it was ready, I never got more than 8 Spearfighters into my Unit Pool. The 9th always seemd to disappear.

DeletedUser276

Well I have tried to look you up ingame but unfortunately your name here does not match your ingame name on this server. Can you please tell me your ingame name so I can look into this for you?

*edit
Ok I found you.... Next time use the same name for forum as you do ingame and its easier to fix things. After today i will match your name here as the same as in there. Unkle Bill

I have looked at your city and it only has 1 spearfighter barracks and its maxed out at 5 warriors.