• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

80 players, but i'm not on the list...??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

How can anyone boost my buildings if i'm not on the 80 player scroll list?

I'm in Brisgard and in group #12

DeletedUser

unfortunately, noone can.

here in group #4, rank 25 has 20,000 points. in group #12, 100,000 points doesn't even get you on the player list.. pretty dumb

DeletedUser

if i'm right and you boost one of the top players..
they will c you in the message they get..thou could return the favor via there.. (also pvp towers could help to show yourself.)
althought i'm not sure of this.
you could try and mail one of them to check this (you have to support them first thou)
if so pls leave a note as that would be usefull for others as well.

DeletedUser

yup, visit as many people as you can and they will return the favour for sure. actually, plenty of people still don't know about boosting other's buildings, so they do visit people back :)

wouldn't count on pvp towers, if there are hundreds of players there, well, you will only get attacked more if you show up in there. not really what you're hoping for, is it? :D

DeletedUser

Well, I've boosted many peeps places, helps for the coin, but haven't seen anyone boost back. Also, a couple of times the "Event History" has shown up on startup, but no info is displayed as to what happened (i.e. was boosted/attacked etc.) Another irk is the trade screen never shows current offers. I have atleast 20 wine in limbo. There should be a time limit where your trade will be cancled and goods restored...ya know? I know it's Beta, so i'll try not to complain too much. :) Thanks for the help though.

DeletedUser

Beta or not.. that continent what we call group 12 needs to be looked at by the FoG staff.
they should at least explain the why´s or what´s.

DeletedUser

yup, visit as many people as you can and they will return the favour for sure. actually, plenty of people still don't know about boosting other's buildings, so they do visit people back :)

wouldn't count on pvp towers, if there are hundreds of players there, well, you will only get attacked more if you show up in there. not really what you're hoping for, is it? :D

true I'm only on the 2nd page and leaving nothing for defense makes me go harvesting lightning bolts in the morning XD

Well, I've boosted many peeps places, helps for the coin, but haven't seen anyone boost back. Also, a couple of times the "Event History" has shown up on startup, but no info is displayed as to what happened (i.e. was boosted/attacked etc.) Another irk is the trade screen never shows current offers. I have atleast 20 wine in limbo. There should be a time limit where your trade will be cancled and goods restored...ya know? I know it's Beta, so i'll try not to complain too much. :) Thanks for the help though.

Hmm, maybe we should name this group the Impossible Limbo devforsaken group, :D

Status
Not open for further replies.