• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

8 yr anniversary of FOE

woody432

Private
Question...when the free boosts the we were given to celebrate 8yrs FOE ( could have been a better present) for 24hrs runs out in 20 minutes, does everything then revert back to the original values or do you think they will honour the buildings that have yet to produce i.e. those that are not ready to be farmed for another 1hr as Im sure that Im not the only one that could lose a lot if it does

They will revert back, same as if you used a tavern boost or potion from your inventory

They lasted 24hrs so if you are doing 24hr productions then you would have had the benefit yesterday shortly after they were given

Peter-pan

Private
How do i get the rewards fro the 8yrs of FOE logged in but haven't got anything, where do i go to get them.