• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

8 Hydroelectric Els' counterattack

DeletedUser102521

Sometimes I just choose to attack the wrong one and experience massive HEs' counterattack.
When it's obvious that those electric bastards will make me lots of damages before I'll even get a chance for my first hit, I would just like to click 'finish' and leave the battle as a loser. But noooooooooo, I need to wait for all those 8 mighty bastards to make their show.

Isn't that cruel to watch? :-o

DeletedUser110195

A real good way to avoid that is have one in your own army. I'm guessing hydro eel is the oceanic fast unit, because this sounds like how things have gone with fast units in every age I've seen, as well as mounted archers in early middle age, and having a mounted archer or fast unit in my own army has allowed me a turn before the entire defending army goes, which in the case of 8 mounted archers avoids a bunch of damage and let's me out if I can't possibly beat them.

DeletedUser6974

Sometimes I just choose to attack the wrong one and experience massive HEs' counterattack.
When it's obvious that those electric bastards will make me lots of damages before I'll even get a chance for my first hit, I would just like to click 'finish' and leave the battle as a loser. But noooooooooo, I need to wait for all those 8 mighty bastards to make their show.

Isn't that cruel to watch? :-o
C.R.A.B.s handle the Eels easy since C.R.A.B.s ignore stealth, ... oddly enough ...crabs eat dead eels in real life too...lol