• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

8 Hours House Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser900

Hi Guys,

Any fan of 8 hours House? I am currently working and it seems to bet fit for me although I will move a bit slower than others with 1 hours House :D Please share your thoughts here for best use of 8 Hours House.

Cities.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Since I have no idea what you are talking about I would say 8 Hours House is used for BBQs when the weather outside is cold :-P

DeletedUser1081

:cool:
Kenjiserge is talking about residences that provide income once every eight hours instead of every four hours, every hour, etc. i'm not as enthusiastic about them as Kenjiserge - i personally wish i could have more four-hour houses.

Surge

Brigadier-General
The 8 hours? Surely gives a pile of coins, but surely the citizens would get angry for not learning at a School, drinking their tax money in the Tavern, and pray at the Church. Besides, all the surplus, you can build 5 Cannon camps or whatever.

DeletedUser

currently shifting from 4h to 8h.
1h only helps if you collect more than 8 times a day. i cant do that.

DeletedUser

Although I've got quite a few of the 8-hour houses because of the population they hold, I like the 1-hour and 4-hour houses better, as I can only collect the 8-hour only twice a day (always miss out on the third opportunity). A lot of 8-hour houses means I'm always short on the coin side :(.

DeletedUser

I have a nice mix myself. I am now rotating out the 4 hr cottages. I have about half each of 1h and 8h. I can usually get the 8hr 3 times a day, I don't sleep much. Some days I clean up on the 1 hr and other days they sit full too long. 4h house would probably be best for me if there is a more modern one that I have not seen.

DeletedUser1862

I have to admit that I lean towards the 8hr houses. Mostly because of the population numbers they provide for the space, but I don't mind not having to baby sit my city all the time. There are times that I can have it going while I work on other things, (two computers helps) but, I find it easier to simply check in and collect if the houses are close to the same schedule as my factories and supply makers.

Of course, the 1hr house comes in handing for grinding out coins at times. Especially when I can set things for a short soak and pop over to the forum and waste my time reading and writing... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.