• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

7th Anniversary Contest

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser117208

few things 'so far' on day 2 the feedback button goes somewhere weird. If you were already logged in when the day 2 buff appeared and you had multiple tabs open on different screens the buff went to the first window instead of the other one you clicked on...

By pure luck it turned up on the right world for me.

Had main world open on PC and 2nd world open on my phone, it went to the main one :)

DeletedUser116611

OK, Where is the one that show on the page
Contest day 1
Contest day 2

That page just show the snow flakes.

DeletedUser

Not bothering with the Contest but I do give my thanks to Inno for the Boosts yesterday, I used them well and wisely, thankyou.

DeletedUser112211

To submit an answer to the 3rd competition I just post a reply in that thread, right?

Emberguard

Legend
on the 3 day contest they show 3 people but who is who.
The post names them in order of appearance left to right (Nameless, Witch, Rinbin)

However if you don't know the names you could always say "left path" "middle path" "right path"

Agent327

Overlord
The post names them in order of appearance left to right (Nameless, Witch, Rinbin)

However if you don't know the names you could always say "left path" "middle path" "right path"

Or the one in red, the one in black, the one in white

This really is a contest for Dummies and for some still way to hard.
Three days of contest and some still do not know where to put the answer. Even if all gifts suck, this contes is priceless!

DeletedUser117366

I'm new to the forum and have no idea how to post the answers for the contest. Any help would be appreciated.

DeletedUser117039

For todays puzzle, what is the address you want the entries sent to? Couldn't find one on the contest page? thanks

DeletedUser111428

I'm new to the forum and have no idea how to post the answers for the contest. Any help would be appreciated.
Hi! Once you have launched the Contest # 3, it will redirect you to this page: forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/contest-day-3.37536; all you need to do is to make sure that you are logged in for the Forum and, at the bottom of the page, you will see a button that says "Post Reply"; just click on it and provide your answer to Innogames...good luck and enjoy this Anniversary Contest! :)