• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: 60% bonus coin collection from Friends Tavern

DeletedUser106014

Hello, I have just initiated the 60% coin bonus through the Friend's Tavern and it is NOT boosting by 60%.

I have the following example, my Modern Era Ziggurat was producing 4988 coins per hour before the boost was applied, now it provides 6020 coins per hour. That is well short of 60% boost.

I did not check my other coin producing buildings prior to the activation of the bonus, so cannot comment on them, however I think that as this measure is wrong, no doubt the others are as well.

edit: Just collected from my CoA and there is no bonus to the coin collection there, just the normal 10,420 per 24 hours.

Regards
Blehreal
Dinegu

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107573

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108047

On the same issue... the attack boost of 10% ...are they calculated from base?

my boost is 115% - do I get 125% ie +10% or do I get 126.5% ?