• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [50578] Game Broken?

DeletedUser112712

No. Nothing to do with other programs. The servers were performing badly and I'm seeing a few examples of slowdowns this morning too, so would be surprised if anything had been fixed.

Redundant post here- same as many others- app plays fine on IPad and phone. Flash was working , but when got message about html5 decided to try. Well that’s when it all went to hell. Tried a few things, but no real luck yet for PC. Complaints on all worlds I play in, same issues and a few more for others. Please fix the crazy, or let’s us know what is happening.

DeletedUser112712

I think that is a totally different issue to the one described above. The html version does seem to use a lot more resources in the client device than flash did. If your computer has limited resources then you may well notice a much worse performance. The other problem noted above was about random server delays which was not platform specific.
For what it is worth, the html version seems to have been created by porting across the flash version using a toolkit to covert it. This is a very unfortunate decision from the perspective of efficiency.

Thought someone mentioned changing back from HTML5. My apps work fine. My PC has plenty memory and is updated. Not sure about slow downs but have to reload or go out and come back for some things to load properly- if they do-. Maybe support is better alternative then.