• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

50 FP and 100 FP button to contribute to GB

DeletedUser653

I think to be honest 95% of players would support a better way of donating FP that eliminated the need to click 100 times for a minor donation of 1000 FP (just done one of over 3000), so from my mind the simple option is just a field to key in qty and press "pay". I 100% understand the risks of donating a large sum, but in 90% of cases you are locking a level so if the milli second before you ht pay somone else donates and captures the level your donation would fail.

So +1 (even if dicussion) to the idea of a box where we key in donation

DeletedUser110757

I wonder how many feel this way, I just don't get the feeling that Inno (paid staff) care about the majority of players to make it more convenient and more enjoyable. It seems to me that they might actually not enjoy working for Inno because Inno management don't treat them well.

7 years of proposal on this one feature, including loads of requests, appeals, discussions and what not...why do they even ask for feedback and ideas?

If they can make adding goods to the Guild Treasury this way, they can easily make adding fps to GBs just the same

DeletedUser6065

'I just made a contrubition into one of my guild GB and to secure the 1st place it was 2451 FPs. do you know How long it takes to contribute 2451 FP on a PC using only the 10FP button . . . '
Guimauve 1234
Now in the old days of Forge - when men were men, women were women and we didn't need silly pictures to tell the difference - when we made our 'in city collections' (ie, coins/resources/goods) we had to individually click each building - no swiping.
Now that was time consuming.
. . . . . mk

DeletedUser96901

Now in the old days of Forge - when men were men, women were women and we didn't need silly pictures to tell the difference - when we made our 'in city collections' (ie, coins/resources/goods) we had to individually click each building - no swiping.
Now that was time consuming.
. . . . . mk
or you used the collect button for 5 diamonds
that button exists since the beginning of FoE

that was time saving

Galladhorn

Monarch
Maybe I have overssen it – but it seems nobody has mentioned (in this thread) the effect of hyperfast GB sniping that this feature would make possible.
Many times this idea was discussed this Sniping side to would be a point to discuss with good reasons.

Maybe I have overssen it – but it seems nobody has mentioned (in this thread) the effect of hyperfast GB sniping that this feature would make possible.
Many times this idea was discussed this Sniping side to would be a point to discuss with good reasons.
When sniping on the app it's easy to hit the 10 button too many times cutting down on your profit. This could be a disaster with a 50 or 100 button!

DeletedUser653

bumping thread as IMHO its a really big issue, tonight I had 2 GB needing over 2000 FP thats over 400 clicks on pc and this is madness and there has to be a solution to this horrid click problem and i support a 50/100 FP donate button or a box where i type in my donation - i just want to not get rsi from playing FoE

Agent327

Overlord
bumping thread as IMHO its a really big issue, tonight I had 2 GB needing over 2000 FP thats over 400 clicks on pc and this is madness and there has to be a solution to this horrid click problem and i support a 50/100 FP donate button or a box where i type in my donation - i just want to not get rsi from playing FoE

Don't contribute. Problem solved.

DeletedUser99588

Don't contribute. Problem solved.

Not really solved. Walking away from a problem doesn't equate to solving it. With the advent of high level GB's needing ever increasing amounts for donation the game probably needs to evolve a little to accommodate it. Not only for the player but also to reduce the traffic to the games database for each of those clicks.

Agent327

Overlord
Not really solved. Walking away from a problem doesn't equate to solving it. With the advent of high level GB's needing ever increasing amounts for donation the game probably needs to evolve a little to accommodate it. Not only for the player but also to reduce the traffic to the games database for each of those clicks.

The problem is not that players have to click more to make large donations. The problem is that they are clicking like crazy, scared shitless that someone will bypass them and make them lose some fp's.

DeletedUser99588

The problem is not that players have to click more to make large donations. The problem is that they are clicking like crazy, scared shitless that someone will bypass them and make them lose some fp's.

The fact is you do need to click more to make large donations. This is a problem as the amount of clicks is ever increasing as GB levels go higher and higher needing greater donations. It hasn't got the same limitation as aiding where there is limit on friends etc. However, you are also correct there is an undertone to this request to implement a feature to try and avoid being sniped while donating to a GB. It will always be the case the fastest finger (and internet) will win but the window of opportunity would be decreased if this idea was introduced.

Personally I think the positives outway the negatives for this idea and can't really see a reason why it shouldn't be implemented.

Inno.. This is what we see when we alternate click in FoE window.. "General Community Discussions...This section is for you to discuss new content and changes.
Ideas is further down the main page so put it above General Community Discussion and stop the confusion.
... or have I got this comment in the wrong section.

Last edited: