• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

50 FP and 100 FP button to contribute to GB

DeletedUser112286

I just made a contrubition into one of my guild GB and to secure the 1st place it was 2451 FPs.
do you know How long it takes to contribute 2451 FP on a PC using only the 10FP button.
Here is my question is it in the plan of the game to have more Button
I.E right now we can contribute using either the 1FP, 10FP, or Whole FP Bar() Button. it seems to me that by adding a 50 FP and a 100 FP button would make players happy specially when they contribute high volume of point into others guild member.

This would not make the game more easy but would save time to player that could use that time to play more on some other area of the game.

For your consideration,

hoping to hear from you soon.

Guimauve 1234

Agent327

Overlord
I just made a contrubition into one of my guild GB and to secure the 1st place it was 2451 FPs.
do you know How long it takes to contribute 2451 FP on a PC using only the 10FP button.
Here is my question is it in the plan of the game to have more Button
I.E right now we can contribute using either the 1FP, 10FP, or Whole FP Bar() Button. it seems to me that by adding a 50 FP and a 100 FP button would make players happy specially when they contribute high volume of point into others guild member.

This would not make the game more easy but would save time to player that could use that time to play more on some other area of the game.

For your consideration,

hoping to hear from you soon.

Guimauve 1234

Congratulations!!

You are #100 to suggest this!!!!

Next!!!!!

DeletedUser100133

Being suggessted 100 times and still not going anywhere makes it a bad idea.
It may have been suggested but it has not been discussed and after all, this is the General Community Discussion part of the forum and, not the Ideas, but as the discussion goes, I think a 50 and a 100 forge point donation button would be great, it be useful as some guilds have set up forge point swap thread, highest I've seen is 100 forge points and that 100 button would be great 1 click and your done it would save over spending forge point, but then if you click it more then once by accident opp you lost forge point you didn't want to spend.

Agent327

Overlord
It may have been suggested but it has not been discussed and after all, this is the General Community Discussion part of the forum and, not the Ideas

So every time it is suggested, it is not discussed??? :?:?:?

Does it matterr what part of the forum ity is? As a mod you are familiar with the rules, aren't you?

Topics

- Please ensure you are creating topics in the right forum.
- Avoid repetition of topics. If you post a repeat topic, please alert a moderator!
- Please choose appropriate topic titles. A bad example would be "Help!" or "Question".

DeletedUser

Yes, we are to cherry pick randomly YaY!
Let’s go for this idea.

Deleted member 109369

I've removed a couple of posts. Inititally as read, the first post reads like a suggestion yes. However, it is not in ideas, and it has not been discussed as a Community in general within the Community Discussion forum section. Its also not required reading if you feel the topic has been beaten to death elsewhere, ie Ideas.

I also want to reiterate the concept of being courteous to your fellow posters. I can see the merits of discussing the pros and cons of such a thing and on that basis, the thread will stand and the posts going forward should reflect that. Discuss!

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
When donating to a GB... an in-game calculator should apear, with only the basic "+, -, *, /" functions, and a button to donate the calculation result.

Example:

(mmm - nnn + ggg) / 2 = ???

Wherein:
mmm -- total FP required this level;
nnn -- total donation at the time being;
ggg -- donation of some guy at a rewarding spot that you want to snipe

DeletedUser6065

'It may have been suggested but it has not been discussed . . .'
Completely wrong.
This has been suggested/discussed/asked for so many times in the past 7 years (here and other Forums), as to be almost nauseating. One of the 'Best Ideas' (especially the 'sub-idea' advanced by Test - yet again), but never acted upon by the development team.
I for one cannot see what the problem is. Perhaps inexperienced coders/programmers??
. . . mk

DeletedUser

Perhaps the GB’s and the server will rock & roll severely shaking after such heavy fill-procedures.

We need to stay a bit more gentle I am afraid ;)

I have no understanding on how difficult this would be, but am amazed that a text box or large donation buttons are yet to be implemented as this would speed adding FP's to GB's no end.

DeletedUser

Since players progress is stored server- instead of clientbased this would be a cool edition yet with shocking effects I am afraid.