• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event 5 Years of Forge of Empires!

DeletedUser109296

Are the reward buildings the same as they were in beta? Two 2x2 buildings and one 3x3 that have to be touching each other to get maximum bonus? It's a bit of an odd configuration. Also, as was said in beta, is city defence one of the bonuses for having all 3 touching? Not that great a reward in my opinion.
How do we get the 3x3 building? Have completed the event. No 3x3 building! :(((

DeletedUser103076

about the date you joined - it's just under your name to the left of your posting in this forum.

Well, except mine seems to be wrong - unless we were still doing the Valentine's event in May 2014.

DeletedUser103076

are these quests published anywhere? I haven't been able to play until today, and want to make sure I don't do some action early and spoil my chances of finishing the quest line.

sorry - my misundersanding

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Happy birthday FoE. It's been a long journey. I barely ever log in on this server now. Mainly on US now. I am still playing this, 5 years after I started. The game has changed a lot, and sometimes for the worse. But I put up with it. (Which I could not say 5 years ago)

DeletedUser110286

Gratz on 5 yrs......Prize is just not worth the space....2 FPs for 2x2 x2 + 3x3....better off with 2 Skywatch.....pity...

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I got my garden ruins today. :D I just logged in this afternoon and there they were in my inventory. I like the little set. It looks nice in my city and I think it is useful too.

DeletedUser16112

Gratz on 5 yrs......Prize is just not worth the space....2 FPs for 2x2 x2 + 3x3....better off with 2 Skywatch.....pity...

In essence it is two shrines of knowledge and a 3x3 building that
  • produces 5 goods of current age (compare to tribal square 4x3)
  • produces happiness
  • produces medals
  • gives 5% defense

That's a pretty nice 3x3 building if you ask me...

Vesiger

Monarch
Feedback from my guild:
"So when's the next event?"
"Hopefully the sixth anniversary"
"LOL"
"I am so done with these events, I have so many special buildings and nowhere to put them."

Sorry, but these events are just not 'special' any more...