• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event 5 Years of Forge of Empires!

DeletedUser

Wow seems longer , the game has came a long way ,looks link I've only been playing for 4 yrs I always thought it was 5 but eh at least I play the game and it's a sure good game

DeletedUser102848

Congratz. I also tweeted the same. Also what Neo Consumer said but for me its conquer a province. My armies are just not strong enough and I've maxed out Zeus, CoA & CdM and I just can't seem to acquire enough goods to negotiate my way through. In my world, trades take ages.

DeletedUser11207

I played on beta when the game first opened, and here since late 2012. It's safe to say the game has become a good deal more interesting with the various features like GvG and GE that have been added, thanks for all the fun.

DeletedUser105830

Happy anniversary FoE!! Thank you INNO for all the hard work the team does to provide a great game and environment! It is very much appreciated!!!

rmm2

Private
Congrats! Thanks to all of people that made this game on for us in this 5 years. Also made it a part of our life.

DeletedUser105544

Great game and great memories. Thankyou Inno and all at FoE 8-)
Please tell me the quest won't include a "research a technology" part. This always kills me and stops me from progressing in quests as I'm not ready to move up to the next era yet. It would be a huge shame to miss out on the commemorative stuff because of this.
Don't worry. Researching tech will be one of quests but optional (you will have an option to contribute forge points to GBs).
Damn, four and a half years of playing and three years of trolling here on forum!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5180

Congratz. I also tweeted the same. Also what Neo Consumer said but for me its conquer a province. My armies are just not strong enough and I've maxed out Zeus, CoA & CdM and I just can't seem to acquire enough goods to negotiate my way through. In my world, trades take ages.
You've not maxed out these attack boost gbs, you need to collect a full set of bps to unlock each additional level (after level 10)

DeletedUser108179

Happy anniversary FoE!!
Make us happy too and don't copy the quests from beta for completing a research WITHOUT giving us an alternative (e.g. plunder 10 neighbors, take some sections on Continental map or whatever) .... Thank you !!

vikingraider

Emperor
Are the reward buildings the same as they were in beta? Two 2x2 buildings and one 3x3 that have to be touching each other to get maximum bonus? It's a bit of an odd configuration. Also, as was said in beta, is city defence one of the bonuses for having all 3 touching? Not that great a reward in my opinion.

DeletedUser110179

Are the reward buildings the same as they were in beta? Two 2x2 buildings and one 3x3 that have to be touching each other to get maximum bonus? It's a bit of an odd configuration. Also, as was said in beta, is city defence one of the bonuses for having all 3 touching? Not that great a reward in my opinion.
King and Queen: When adjacent/touching any two other buildings of the Royal Garden set, it will produce one forge point in addition to coins and medals (ie 2 fps in total) ♣

DeletedUser16112

Happy birthday FoE! Looking forward to the event.

Any particular reason the garden ruin is 3x3 instead of 2x4 or 4x2 to make a nice symmetrical 4x4 set combo? Will there be more king and queen statues in the future to arrange around the garden ruin?